Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin to trade base on thier statistics? - page 2. (Read 714 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

if you are to start trading on altcoins, what sort of consideration should check before buying?

Should you chose Ripple because of their high volume per day yet the price is just cents and the total supply is 33 trillion or should I chose go to trade with low supply like Monero because the price is more than $10?

What are the things you consider before buying a coin, its Market Cap, Price, Available Supply and volume?

Active volume is my main criteria. When doing altcoin trading Im not eyeing for a long term profit or should I say too much holding like Im doing sometimes with bitcoin since I can't considered the volatility of all alts to what bitcoin have.

So to minimize my criteria, Im just doing altcoin trading at those exchange which has a terms for those coins with active volume. Im not promoting the site but Im talking about the Poloniex platform.

Also Im an enthusiast of those quite newly coins rather than a late comer for those alts that already established a correction price in most of the cases.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

if you are to start trading on altcoins, what sort of consideration should check before buying?

Should you chose Ripple because of their high volume per day yet the price is just cents and the total supply is 33 trillion or should I chose go to trade with low supply like Monero because the price is more than $10?

What are the things you consider before buying a coin, its Market Cap, Price, Available Supply and volume?
Pages:
Jump to: