Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin will be the 2nd larget by market cap? XRP or ETH - page 2. (Read 209 times)

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
I don`t care about ethereum or ripple.The only thing i care about is bitcoin.
The current situation in the btc market doesn`t look like a bearish trend.I will call it a bearish trend,if the price does under 12000 USD.Anyway,i refuse to sell my btc and i will continue to HODL,waiting for the spring.
It looks like a lot of people sold btc and bought ethereum and other altcoins.This is temporary.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Today, ETH is leading the market together XRP, and they are fighting for the 2nd position in cryptocurrency market, which coin will be the 2nd larget coin by market cap? And why? Feel free to share your comments below.

Analysis from Chinese analyst Kuang Ren about BTC and ETH:

BTC:
BTC remains in a weak situation and has been moving with extremely low volumes as funds are flowing among altcoins. Judging by trend, BTC remains in a bearish sentiment, which makes it less valuable to pour all your money into it, waiting for a chance is recommended.

ETH:
Price move of ETH today plays a key role, meaning that if price remains above $800, ETH is very likely to continue such uptrend as this round of breakout is supported by increasing volumes which possesses the characteristics for a new round of independent move, holding on to your positions is recommended.

What’s more, remember that ETH and Ripple are fighting for the second position in cryptocurrency market, neither of them wants to be left behind during the uptrend wave.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.
Pages:
Jump to: