Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coin will be the best for invest now? - page 3. (Read 1489 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 01:54:57 PM
We can't give you just plain investment advises.
Do your own research (DYOR).

Start with assessing Top100 Coins. Get an idea how good and projects look like.
Promising Coins for 2018 (not for short term like two weeks) are Ark, VeChain and COSS imho.
Again - I am no advisory and I can't tell you what to do Wink

Yeah, good way to start is to research on your own. A good thing to do is also join a community in Slack or Telegram.

How would one go about finding a good slack or telegram? I'm in a couple discords, but more information is always better imo, would love to hear of a couple.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 06, 2017, 01:52:20 PM
No one can accurately guess which coin will give you the maximum profit. Now many coins seem promising to me. But I can not know what will happen to them in a few years. I invested in Monero, Ripple and Waves
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 06, 2017, 01:39:52 PM
We can't give you just plain investment advises.
Do your own research (DYOR).

Start with assessing Top100 Coins. Get an idea how good and projects look like.
Promising Coins for 2018 (not for short term like two weeks) are Ark, VeChain and COSS imho.
Again - I am no advisory and I can't tell you what to do Wink

Yeah, good way to start is to research on your own. A good thing to do is also join a community in Slack or Telegram.

Good point! You should ALWAYS dive into the community - so you can how mature and helpful the community is and if founders/devs are there to actively support their own project.
This is important because projects really suffering when the communication is almost at zero.
Projects could look good from the outside but peak at the inside.
Activity: 31
December 06, 2017, 08:59:17 AM
You need to do your own due diligence and not simply believe anyone who recommends investments.
That said, for lower risk, you could look look at: BTC, ETH, LTC and XMR.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
December 06, 2017, 08:52:57 AM
I am not really a bag holder,i dont hold my alts for a long period of time as a day trader i keep my alts for atleast 1-3days after i got some profits.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
December 06, 2017, 07:16:18 AM
Byteball share same tech as IOTA (no blockchain) so it's very scalable and the market cap is very cheap , like TOP 60 cryptos. It will pump soon and follow same trend as IOTA it's just a matter of time because it's also the tech that people love.
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 06, 2017, 07:11:07 AM
One thing you need to understand is that no one can accurately tell you which coin will explode or fall in value in the future. Doing your own research is crucial since you are investing your own hard earned money. The crypto world is extremely volatile which is why research helps a lot. My suggestions based on my own research are:

- DeepOnion
- Stellar Lumens
- Ethereum
- NEM
- IOTA

Do not simply blindly trust anyone op. Luck and research play crucial roles in the crypto world.
Activity: 98
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
December 06, 2017, 07:07:27 AM
Eth will always be a good one to invest in. But there are quite a lot of alt coins which are super cheap. When they get a bit more exposure then the price should go up. Plus you'd get more coins for your money. Depends on strategy... if you want loads of one coin... or a higher value coin?
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
December 06, 2017, 07:04:41 AM
In the markets current state, it would be best to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOTA and Stellar Lumens. Hodl these long term.
Activity: 280
December 06, 2017, 06:23:44 AM
Its is up to market condition because Bitcoin fluctuation is effecting the other altcoins and this is the time of bitcoin fluctuation and other altcoin are almost at low price and the best time to buy is the coin when it is at lowest price and when you can get it at low you will get a great profit after their stability and you can pick any good coin from market for good profit, for example lie to invest in DGB, OK CASH, SC .
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 06, 2017, 06:16:44 AM
If you can't invest in BTC, look at potentially good investments like IOTA and Stellar. They are doing very well lately.
Activity: 160
希望虚拟货币&#
December 06, 2017, 05:56:24 AM
Do not just press a few, buy a little more, the East is not bright Western light, we have to sit on the blockchain this high-speed train, bought it can be stable
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
December 06, 2017, 05:51:30 AM
I think VEGA is a great ico to invest.You may like it if you go check their website to see what they got.I already bought some from crowdfund im pretty sure that VEGA will moon soon
Activity: 64
December 06, 2017, 05:40:10 AM
I am new here but i wanna invest some money, Please suggest me some good coin's name to invest.
Thank You All
neo eth strat lsk xrp is the best time to invest
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
December 06, 2017, 05:36:37 AM
My porttfolio is Vertcoin, Groestlcoin and Adex. I think that in 2018 these three Coin's values ​​will be much higher than their current values. So I made my investment for this reason.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 05:07:55 AM
I am new here but i wanna invest some money, Please suggest me some good coin's name to invest.
Thank You All
one word for you "Bitcoin" see btc rise in this year and i think next year will keep going up, therefore 80% of my assets is btc and I am sure will be a very valuable asset in the future.
but if you want to invest in alt, you can choose dash, ltc, xmr, xrp, waves and eth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
December 06, 2017, 04:52:55 AM
Thank You All

Right now, i suggest you invest in IOTA as its on a big rise and will most likely continue to rise until the end of the year. The same goes for Stellar. But i also believe that Ripple will reach $1 by 2018 and maybe higher too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
December 06, 2017, 03:58:08 AM
I suggest Ethereum, IOTA or Stellar right now, they are on a rise and i think this will continue to the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2017, 03:55:23 AM
Pick top 50 coins that has maintained its price in terms of bitcoin for long time even at current surge in bitcoin price, they can get bigger when bitcoin will get some correction.

Also you can choose <$1 coin with very low supply and development team still around the project.

Invest in New ICO that provides something new and shares profit as dividend.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
December 06, 2017, 03:53:18 AM
I can recommended to you, IOTA this is a hot coin you can see. one month ago it was .6 $ now 5$.

Other coins i can recommended to you is

WTC
NEO
OMG
BLUE

before investing money please research about it. because its your hard earned money. put some money in ICO also

Pages:
Jump to: