Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin will become the communication giant of the crypto world - page 3. (Read 3770 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 502
BTSX has TITAN. So far nobody has shown that it doesn't work.

The future Bitshare products will also be using this TITAN.
What is titan?

From their BitShares Wiki:

http://wiki.bitshares.org/index.php/TITAN

I also recall one of their dev's talking about this is only v1 with many improvements coming down the pipe once BTSX becomes more stable.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Gonna try each of these coins features this weekend and invest more in whichever I like best
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
it's ShadowCash, not coin  Tongue

And it has not yet the best anonimity feature, but it will come before the end of the month  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Probably XC. I see it as sort of a anonymous privacy web channel of sorts. It's 2 letter name is also easy to remember.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Kore has anon VoIP

Is that part of it open source or closed source?
legendary
Kore as well, and so far I think it's the only one to add voice.

I'm really looking forward to the first one which creates a full anon communication system.   Msg voice and video.
Activity: 226
If the dev of cloak/CINNI/CRYTPT and every other scam anon coin would actually stick to one coin he would make a very successful one, but he makes more money creating new coins all the time.

This isn't about the best anon coin
It's about the best anon communication platform

Communication platform? I would have to say none. Coins are a currency. If you want anon comms then its I2p or Tor. Anyways, do you really want your encrypted messages in a blockchain that lasts forever? I certainly would not.

Current EM solutions implemented in XC and SDC operate outside of the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
If the dev of cloak/CINNI/CRYTPT and every other scam anon coin would actually stick to one coin he would make a very successful one, but he makes more money creating new coins all the time.

Communication platform? I would have to say none. Coins are a currency. If you want anon comms then its I2p or Tor. Anyways, do you really want your encrypted messages in a blockchain that lasts forever? I certainly would not.

Probably XC or SDC then.  SDC's dev, rynomster, was the first in crypto to invent p2p encrypted messaging.  However, XC is more established / reputable.  At least for now, those are the two coins at the top.

SDC & XC's EM solution is very similar, however XC just released testing for Group Chat EM.  Then again, SDC just released the first-ever HTML5 wallet last night... and it looks pretty amazing.
legendary

Activity: 243
legendary
Monero ftw

What does monero have?
If nothing..... I'll remove it
Activity: 238
legendary
Please add the type of communication tech a platform has if you want me to add it.

XC and sdc both have anon msg
Kore has anon VoIP
monero has? Could someone post tech don't have time to go through 1000 monero threads
NXtty has anon msg

Monero has blockchain bloat.  

Wait a minute...

Lol and information bloat....

But I still like it
Please add the type of communication tech a platform has if you want me to add it.

Kore has anon VoIP
monero has? Could someone post tech don't have time to go through 1000 monero threads
NXtty has anon msg

Monero has blockchain bloat.  

Wait a minute...
legendary

What is titan?
Activity: 639
Merit: 500

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
none of those on the list
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
https://nxtforum.org/
Well the goal of nxtty is to have anon msg and anon voice and anon video. but i guess they have anon msg so far.
legendary

Kore has anon VoIP
NXtty has anon msg
BTSX   TITAN  stealth address with communication possibilities?
Pages:
Jump to: