Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin's going to be the best investment now? - page 7. (Read 1051 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Soon everything grows, even buying a bad coin you might be appaling. There are a variety of crypto from top 100 that deserve attention and will do x. Note the NEO.
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
I think the best investment right now is Ripple and Ethereum.because it is more promising
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
I suggest you to buy Btc and just hold this for a long time.Then you will surely benefited.You can also buy Bitcoin Cash.It will also grow your money and then you will able to claim your profitable money which you expect from this.
Activity: 71
I think BTC and ETH are the best coin present. BTC and ETH prices are rising sharply. The market for bitcoin and ethereum is expanded. Governments have accepted these coins.
It’s probably Bitcoin. It is the biggest cryptocurrency — it currently has a 40%i share in the total cryptocurrency market cap! It is the oldest cryptocurrency and it still dominates in the market. So, if Bitcoin continues to increase like it did in 2017, then investing in Bitcoin might be a good idea for 2018.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
I think BTC and ETH are the best coin present. BTC and ETH prices are rising sharply. The market for bitcoin and ethereum is expanded. Governments have accepted these coins.
Merit: 250
The best investment is stable and top capitalization criptocurrencies. For ex., top-10 altcoins is rather good option for long term investment
Activity: 546
If you want to profit like 10 times or more, don't buy an "already famous" coins.
Buy coins with only few market listed, and you will become a millionaire when it listed on big market
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
In my opinion, a good investment may be the purchase of the CyberMiles token (CMT). CMT was issued in December 2017, and is trading at $ 0.21 currently. In January 2018, its cost reached $0.60 , although the project application was not yet fully implemented. Since April, the project CyberMiles has worked in full force, which affected the growth of the token. It should be noted that CyberMiles has a client base in the United States of more than 12 million people. So it is quite possible that CMT can grow to 2-3 dollars by October 2018.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
looking for any coin is not very easy right now, i think to chose it we just need to look out what is the best thing in it coin
or doing more analyze with it searching about it fundamenatal or about it goals
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
one of the best is xem or NEM!!!
it has the best price now at low.
ETH and NEO is good to go too but they are more than way more than 1 USD
ill go with XEM. you won't regret it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Yes, I think that there are now a lot of good coin to invest in, I think this is the best time to invest in ETH to make the best money, as it has great potential in the future and strong popularity. .
Activity: 238
For me i believe it will be shivom because its the first world cryptocurrency project backed by government, you can make more research to confirm what i just said...
The price of bitcoin is lower now. I think this is the best time of the best currency for investment. The price of bitcoin will increase in the near future, which may lead to a huge amount of profit. On the other hand, the price of litecoin fluctuates very rapidly which is quite risky for the investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
I suggest you buy Cardano. Go to cardanohub.org. The Cardano project is most  likely to succeed as the team behind the project is solid as rock coming from academic backgrounds.
Activity: 18
For me on the off chance that you have somewhere in the range of thousand dollars to contribute I would in any case pick bitcoin in light of the fact that to is extremely certain that it will twofold the cost inside this year simply like a year ago. At that point etherium which is additionally a moment to bitcoin, you can put resources into ICO simply ensure it is genuine and it is justified, despite all the trouble.
Activity: 198
During btc price decreases, altcoins decreases in a more rapid way and vice versa. Go for an altcoin with a low market cap, a working product, great team and relatively low competitors. Do your research on projects and consider these criteria to earn a great profit.
Activity: 11
This is very similar to physical cash stored in electronic form. Fortunately, users can use the best security practices to protect their money or use services that provide a good level of protection and insurance against theft and loss.
Activity: 100
CloudFish is the best choice they are giving high end scurity. Check out the web site for details about the key innovation thet are bringing to the cloud security industry www.cloud-fish.io
Activity: 57
Hello guys,

I have some thousand dollars to invest into crpyto.
Which coin will bring me the most amount of profit by this October (2018)?

I've seen Bitcoin cash jumping up three times its price.
Litecoin tripled its price from $55 to $165.

Any advice? I want to make ten times profit by October.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh

Is Litecoin the next bitcoin? Some people say it will become $1700 by the end of this year.
If that's true, I want to buy Litecoins...

Invest in these three coins:

1) Bitcoins

2) Ethereum

3) Ripple

They might not give huge returns but are safer. If you can take more risk go for NEO and TRON.

True.. is there any chance Bitcoin cash will become more expensive?
It was around $200 - $300 mid last year and suddenly it became $800.
Activity: 100
CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO
Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico

You can reach out to me if you have any questions
Pages:
Jump to: