Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Coins or Tokens will be in the Top 10 By the end of 2018? - page 2. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It will be BTC, ETH, ETC, NEO, EOS, XRP, IOTA, BURST, EDG, XMR.
Activity: 289
I can definitely see Eth, and Lisk in the top 10 by the end of this year.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'm back into crypto after a few years on the sideline (I went down with MtGox  Sad ) and the most promising ICO for 2018 is beyond doubt Hadron.Devs from Google, Tesla and Berkeley. Super fast growing community even in the pre-mining stage its currently at. Interesting product aiming to be a tool for AI development.

Do yourself the favor of at least reading their Whitepaper.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
I like Lisk, Waves,Neo,ETC, Stratis in the top 10 they have a serious project that investors need to look for. Great platform and developers just eye on that!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I was very surprised to see Ripple go ahead of Ethereum this new year and down again bellow Ethereum on CoinMarketcap. Well, that may not happen again, my reason being that more than 90% of crypto ICOs in 2018 are built on Ethereum Blockchain and Smart contract. Which means more money and publicity around Ethereum, giving it more boost. I might be wrong  Lips sealed

However, I think we might see some healthy competition this Year;

Bitcoin and Ethereum will be fighting for Number 1 position
Ripple and Ethereum will be fighting for Number 2 position
Bitcoin cash might remain in that safe 4th position.

But each day, we have new Coins, New Tokens and New ICOs going on.

Will it be possible for a new one to come in and overtake all of them?

Which of the Altcoins will make it to top 10 by the end of 2018?

Let us know your list.

I believe that now Stellar, Lisk, Ardor, Golem & Powerledger are in good entry points.
Activity: 364
In my opinion, the situation in the top 10 will not change much, and there will remain everything as before, only prices for all crypto coins will grow.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do you think there will be an Eth Token that would compete with the parent coin price wise?  I think most of the legit tokens have a very specific use in mind - NVT for example and the enabling of Electronic Game Card Trading and ownership on the blockchain.  With the ICO it's worth/costs 1 millionth of an Eth but will it gain more value when Eth gains more value - without moving it's actual value - or will it gain in it's own right (just using that token as an example of a new token - substitute the above for any new token)
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
I was very surprised to see Ripple go ahead of Ethereum this new year and down again bellow Ethereum on CoinMarketcap. Well, that may not happen again, my reason being that more than 90% of crypto ICOs in 2018 are built on Ethereum Blockchain and Smart contract. Which means more money and publicity around Ethereum, giving it more boost. I might be wrong  Lips sealed

However, I think we might see some healthy competition this Year;

Bitcoin and Ethereum will be fighting for Number 1 position
Ripple and Ethereum will be fighting for Number 2 position
Bitcoin cash might remain in that safe 4th position.

But each day, we have new Coins, New Tokens and New ICOs going on.

Will it be possible for a new one to come in and overtake all of them?

Which of the Altcoins will make it to top 10 by the end of 2018?

Let us know your list.
Pages:
Jump to: