Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins or tokens will be profitable within this month? - page 8. (Read 19038 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 257
I believe currently there are no coins which can give you good return within a month. Only some coins which are newly launched and are in the stage of hyping themselves. For example, one coin that I am watching closely right now is TBE token from the TowerX project. They are in the process of making their TBE more widely spread by calling new projects to get listed on their platform. I am already holding great TBE their and wish that they will spike like anything within a month. The team itself is very active and always their at your support. I guess they will sure pump the TBE to all new levels.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
To me the market in the present time quite hard to guess. All signals depend on bitcoin. But it seems that the big brother of the cryptocurrency market is holding the price around 6k. A long sideway and bring psychological panic for investors. But with the admission of alcohols at this time I think that is reasonable. Wait for Bitcoin to provide a clear signal to determine trends and make investment decisions. That is my personal opinion, wish you luck in every decision!!
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
Now all most coins or tokens are too low. So i decide to buy some coins but i don't take proper decision which coins will be too much profitable within this month? Please comment below with your opinions.
Thanks in advance           
Pages:
Jump to: