Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins to buy now for 2019? - page 8. (Read 29498 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
February 15, 2019, 02:14:35 AM
BitTorrent has been a hot topic for one week, Justin Sun seems to be actively increasing market sentiment. although there is a slight correction today, it does not eliminate its potential for the next few weeks. Binance is also a good mediator for the initial development of BTT. various signals still discuss it.
I won't ride to this hype if its quite too late.

The hypes gonna end soon, you shouldn't invest to BTT.

Bitcoin and ethereum are still cheap.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
February 15, 2019, 01:50:59 AM
BitTorrent has been a hot topic for one week, Justin Sun seems to be actively increasing market sentiment. although there is a slight correction today, it does not eliminate its potential for the next few weeks. Binance is also a good mediator for the initial development of BTT. various signals still discuss it.
BitTorrent can be a conversation for many people because when ICO only BitTorrent can be sold directly without waiting for a long time, BitTorrent also has a platform that is different from other ICOs so that it is natural if many talk about it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
February 14, 2019, 07:33:07 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 14, 2019, 04:29:32 PM
Which coins is everyone buying now ready for growth and innovation in 2019?
Well, for all I just can not answer, but many are buying bitcoin now, in the hope that it will be five years and they will become rich. I think it's quite real. But there are also those who buy various altcoins, which can grow well in the future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 14, 2019, 04:28:57 PM
I am only sure that one coin in 2019 is only ETH , ETH has shown a trend up in recent weeks, besides that the volume is increasing high, I am sure that in the near future the price ETH will be higher
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
February 14, 2019, 01:32:26 PM
it is very difficult to give which coins can be the best coins for the future because it has become the nature and risk of investing in crypto currencies our beliefs and patience as the main capital in investment
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
February 14, 2019, 08:34:22 AM
There are indeed several options for investing now when the market will move up, many traders besides choosing Bitcoin and ethereum for their investments, they also seem to be interested in BNB, ADA, XRP and LTC, so this is advice but must be reviewed by the analysis itself

With the market being stable at this rate it becomes more viable for people to invest at this low rates before the market picks up and start climbing up .Also btc and ETH must be in every portfolio at this is the good time to invest along with few altcoins.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
February 14, 2019, 06:26:02 AM
There are indeed several options for investing now when the market will move up, many traders besides choosing Bitcoin and ethereum for their investments, they also seem to be interested in BNB, ADA, XRP and LTC, so this is advice but must be reviewed by the analysis itself
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 14, 2019, 06:22:08 AM
Definetely invest at least 35% of your available funds in BTC. Spend the rest of 65% into 3-4 altcoins you have made your research into. Take all the risks in considerations, check graphs and cycles.

I even think it's better to keep in Bitcoin not less than 50%
Activity: 14
February 14, 2019, 06:15:23 AM
I'm disappointed in Ethereum slow development, so Bitcoin seems best for investments, it's obvious:) I also see good potential in BNB and upcoming GRAM token of Telegram ICO
Activity: 28
February 14, 2019, 06:06:39 AM
Though crypto adoption is still lagging in much of the region, the case for it is clear. It’s embedded in the people’s distrust for banks, drive for financial sovereignty, and fiercely independent nature. And while the regulatory landscape remains slippery in Latin America, crypto-users and businesses are coming together to take on the authority and create a system that works for the people.  The PAX Pago Integrated Wallet is a P2P (Peer-to-Peer) cryptocurrency wallet with the function of decentralized exchanges capable of storing keys of the bidder and contributor in a browser or a client’s storage that authenticates the transaction. The bidding or purchasing information is stored in the blockchain (PAX Pago). The wallet is protected and created applying a special database security solution that can safely protect user information using its structure to store the sensitive information such as ID and password used by a user in a transaction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 10:14:18 PM
By studying the charts and circulating transactions or capitalization, you will find coins that are good for investment, whether long term or short term. And if you look at the market at this time it appears BNB, Litecoin, EOS, Eth and Bitcoin are indeed good to invest in it.
copper member
Activity: 56
P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io
February 10, 2019, 04:07:11 PM
Definetely invest at least 35% of your available funds in BTC. Spend the rest of 65% into 3-4 altcoins you have made your research into. Take all the risks in considerations, check graphs and cycles.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 10, 2019, 03:52:10 PM
I thought I would buy the first currency launched, like Bitcoin. and I will also buy ethereum, litecoin and Tron for the long term.
Until recently, the coin of the throne, I was also practically not interested, But after the application of the throne became one of the most popular, I changed my opinion.
I am now investing in Zcash, this coin has fallen in price very much and has more volumes in trading. This is my personal choice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 10, 2019, 01:42:08 PM
I thought I would buy the first currency launched, like Bitcoin. and I will also buy ethereum, litecoin and Tron for the long term.
Until recently, the coin of the throne, I was also practically not interested, But after the application of the throne became one of the most popular, I changed my opinion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 10, 2019, 08:42:31 AM
No coin that everyones wanna buy than Bitcoin since this is The only safe and trustworthy cryptocurrency who can be assured that profit will be on your wallet in right time,though this will took a long time somehow.
Or maybe try to consider buying Ethereum and Ripple now,before the price grows again.but never forget to invest what you can afford to lose
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
February 10, 2019, 08:01:34 AM
no one can determine a good coin to buy in 2019, but if you can read the conditions of the exchange and some important events, I suggest you buy bitcoin because bitcoin will have an important event in 2020.
Bitcoin is indeed an option for people to invest because indeed Bitcoin itself is still very cheap now and many people are still interested when the current price is cheap
Activity: 31
February 10, 2019, 07:56:17 AM
Definitely pundix !

- Very good road map, and respect of the roadmap

- Project that aims at mass adoption

- still cheap price

- a lot of ambition and creativity

Great project
Activity: 28
February 10, 2019, 06:25:38 AM
PAX Pago will be a borderless payment and settlement platform. The project provides transparent transactions and will be a medium of stability in the event of economic turmoil. Independent from economic cycles, the project builds an ecosystem supporting the trading of goods and services.
Activity: 9
February 08, 2019, 06:47:23 AM
These are my picks, but you should know that buying right now is risky

BNB
Nano
Zilliqa
Lisk
Iconx
Pages:
Jump to: