Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins to invest? - page 3. (Read 570 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 06:26:27 AM
if your'e looking for a long term investment, invest on an ICO.

There are lots of interesting ICO this year and I suggest you to check on ArcBlock.

Goodluck.
Activity: 41
January 29, 2018, 06:07:36 AM
I think WTC go high in this year. Maybe WTC can make it to a top 10 coin. Is it true that they make a own mobile phone? When this is true, its amazing!
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 29, 2018, 06:01:22 AM
Hi, I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on what coin I should invest in next. (About 50 to 100 pounds). I have narrowed it down to

1.ENG
2. WAVES
3. REQ
4. WTC

This is just based off me lurking this sub/reddit and checking out any coins that people seem to prefer and researching them individually, they all seem like good coins that I have faith in but I want to narrow it down to 2 if not 1 coin to invest in.
I currently have some BNB, NEO, ETH, XLM, ICX, VEN

Thanks

Verge is a privacy coin which can really grow this year.

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is really privacy coin with innovative tech and they can go to top 10 this year, amazing growth potential

I feel as though XSPEC is for more likely to perform better than Verge and push for a high spot in terms of marketcap ranking, XVG developers have shown themselves to be slow and unreliable and that just won't cut it in the long run. Check out CREDITS (see my sig), their ICO is starting soon with only a modest $20m to be raised, they've raised $3m of that in pre sale. Huge potential growth from that one.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 04:46:14 AM
one of my investments at the moment is waves and REQ I plan to keep these two in the long run I can make a profit in short term so we will wait and see
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 01:54:20 AM
Hi, I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on what coin I should invest in next. (About 50 to 100 pounds). I have narrowed it down to

1.ENG
2. WAVES
3. REQ
4. WTC

This is just based off me lurking this sub/reddit and checking out any coins that people seem to prefer and researching them individually, they all seem like good coins that I have faith in but I want to narrow it down to 2 if not 1 coin to invest in.

Thanks

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is really privacy coin with innovative tech and they can go to top 10 this year, amazing growth potential
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2018, 01:01:50 AM

1.ENG
2. WAVES
3. REQ
4. WTC

Thanks
The coins which i would recommend you to invest in are CIVIC, LITECOIN and VERGE as i see alot of potential in all of these coins. Civic is a coin based upon the idea of identify verification with help of blockchain technology. You can easily 5x your money if you invest in this coin by end of this year.
Litecoin is known for its quick transactions as it is almost 4 times faster than Bitcoin making it more usable.
Activity: 5
January 28, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

1.ENG
2. WAVES
3. REQ
4. WTC

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: