Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coins will explode in 2022? - page 7. (Read 1709 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
April 13, 2022, 02:12:32 PM
Which of these coins have the highest chance to 3x, 5x or even 10x in 2022? You can vote twice.

I am kind of curious about the development of ApeCoin (had a rough start though).
All of the above? Aside from a few ones, I am guessing that we are going to see stuff that will be quite good, the market being high is the main reason for that and I believe that it will continue to be like that for a long time as well.

The best part about it is the fact that crypto is not just limited to one project, when bitcoin goes up, ethereum goes up too, and bnb goes up too, and others goes up too. There will be a few that will not go up, and that is understandable because you can't have 100% of them go up, there will be some that faces some situation and that will result with bad stuff in the long run. Its mainly if the market is up, "almost" all of them will be up.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 13, 2022, 05:15:05 AM
That's right it's better not to have high expectations of meme coins because it's just a waste of time,
especially if you see the price of Bitcoin going up, the altcoin market will also follow.
but for now, the market conditions are not really stable, the trend is still up and down and it's better to keep abreast of developments and continue to analyze
I see now the market conditions are starting to look a bit stable after a slight decline in all coins but strangely memecoin is increasing a lot even though it doesn't last long, so is this a sign that the market will get a good pump slowly this year in every coin on the market?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
April 09, 2022, 07:04:32 AM
 The De-Fi sphere never ceases to amaze me. The Fanfury platform allows users to create teams, participate in large prize pools, as well as face-to-face matches to receive rewards in the form of FURY tokens, which can then be exchanged for fiat currency.
Activity: 51
April 09, 2022, 06:11:19 AM
PunkPanda is not just a chat app.
You will also have access to other security services such as file sharing, video conferencing, as well as cool games, NFTs, digital wallets, and other opportunities such as DeFi pools and staking that can generate income. This is genius.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 09, 2022, 05:02:37 AM
There are still not many who choose GALA, for some reason even though GALA is a very good project,
because GALA has entered the category where Fomo people, yup, Play To Earn, NFTs, and Gaming,
you can check on coinmarketcap, and prove what I said ,
The price of the GALA is still relatively cheap, because at $0.2 it is a low price for GALA,
I believe in the future GALA can reach $2. But in 2022 maybe $1 first.
Activity: 980
Merit: 876
Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro
April 09, 2022, 02:45:33 AM
Which of these coins have the highest chance to 3x, 5x or even 10x in 2022? You can vote twice.

I am kind of curious about the development of ApeCoin (had a rough start though).

But curious about the Polygon and Shiba Inu. If you look closely at the year 2021, you can see that Polyon or Matic was about 0.02$ at the beginning of 2021 and about 3 $ towards the end.  And even if I talk about Shiba Inu, I will say it like Matic. I think matic will reach a good amount towards the end of the year. I am very optimistic about it. Although 2022 is expected to be bearish.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
April 09, 2022, 02:44:51 AM
This is a good poll. Because a lot of my long neck coins are included here. By the end of 2022, I'm getting a good idea of what people think of this coin. So I see, investors are voting for Siba, Matic, Solana and Luna. And I think by the end of 2022 all this will go up a lot.
I would exclude Shiba Inu because the token will be very difficult to get a big pump or get a lot of price increases in the market, but apart from that I personally also strongly believe that if the market continues to have very good conditions, the potential for altcoins to increase will also increase. more in the market.
That's right it's better not to have high expectations of meme coins because it's just a waste of time,
especially if you see the price of Bitcoin going up, the altcoin market will also follow.
but for now, the market conditions are not really stable, the trend is still up and down and it's better to keep abreast of developments and continue to analyze
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 09, 2022, 02:32:49 AM
I am choosing two coins which I hope that they will perform well 8n 2022. Both coins are for long term
 Your list of token included top coins and at firsts dwas difficult for me to choose.
First coin that I hope will explode is Polkadot. Reason is obvious that they are working on Web 3.0 and Parachain will make it to explode.
Second coin I will choose Gala from list. Gala already showed his potential in Metaverse trend but still I believe that it will explode more in future.
April 09, 2022, 01:40:35 AM
This is a good poll. Because a lot of my long neck coins are included here. By the end of 2022, I'm getting a good idea of what people think of this coin. So I see, investors are voting for Siba, Matic, Solana and Luna. And I think by the end of 2022 all this will go up a lot.
I would exclude Shiba Inu because the token will be very difficult to get a big pump or get a lot of price increases in the market, but apart from that I personally also strongly believe that if the market continues to have very good conditions, the potential for altcoins to increase will also increase. more in the market.
copper member
Activity: 54
April 07, 2022, 03:52:54 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 2
I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE
April 07, 2022, 03:29:07 AM
I personally feel POLYGON, GALA, TRX, XRP will be explode in 2022 especially TRX and XRP that's really quite for long time and their is no amazing news for the community either but beside a trx i also wanted to extend the list by adding coins like KDA, BICO, KILT PROTOCOL,ICP  but at the end All depend upon the King of the Market 👑BTC and hope the war also end the major problem is with crypto most of the country like India had really a suspicious behaviour towards Crypto so let's hope if all these think is managed then definetly no one stop crypto 🚀
April 06, 2022, 11:52:40 PM
It's almost impossible to know which coin will explode into a new ATH in 2022, all you can do is follow the trend and pick the most talked-about coins, new coins are riskier than popular altcoins.
Yes, and what is more talked about are coins that always have a lot of volume in the market and coins that always follow the flow of Bitcoin in the market because they always recover faster when Bitcoin starts moving upwards without a hitch even though it will also decline when Bitcoin is corrected like now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
April 05, 2022, 02:28:33 PM
I don't think you wrote some coins that might have a better price in 2022, including ethereum, and Bnb. I think both will be very good Altcoins this year, apart from that Cardano and Xrp will also be altcoins that are the target of many traders this year and will return to have good value in 2022. whether it's in the middle of the year or at the end of 2022
Activity: 239
Merit: 79
April 05, 2022, 10:20:09 AM
It's almost impossible to know which coin will explode into a new ATH in 2022, all you can do is follow the trend and pick the most talked-about coins, new coins are riskier than popular altcoins.
Activity: 3
April 05, 2022, 09:10:01 AM
Since the interest towards NFTs have increased so quickly, I guess Polygon (Matic) will attract more and more attention and investment, but still not sure if its really worth to invest, when at the same time there is a coin like Cardano (Ada). This coin has definitely impressed me myself, never would have thought it could come this far, and its just the beginning for it as I see.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
April 05, 2022, 08:26:14 AM
I think all the coins there has a chance to explode this year but polygon is my choice because high chances that it can increase multiple times in this year, it has potential to become big like BSC or Ethereum platform and I would be happy if every coins has polygon network because it's very cheap fee and fast transactions..  

Yes, those coins will definitely explode before the end of this year 2022, to enable investors to earn something good from their investment. Polygon and Dogecoin are among the potential coins that will help people to recover all their losses they have experienced in crypto market.

Many people made polygon as their choice because it has potential like ethereum which still remain in second position in the cryptocurrencies. Those that invested huge amount of money on polygon will soon increase in profits making because the coin is among the best coins that will explode any moment from now for investors to smile again.
Activity: 233
Merit: 12
April 05, 2022, 06:39:57 AM
My favourite pick for 2022 - 2023 is Apecoin, Terra and FTM, there are many more but these are my favourite for now, my portfolio consists of more than 12 altcoins and 8 others that I haven't bought yet, waiting for possible dips.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
April 05, 2022, 06:26:43 AM
The optimism and the news are growing stronger as we see the money being pumped into the market to fomo the shitcoins increase again. I think in 2022 we will have a better chance of seeing a bull market Maybe more altcoins will give good returns for investors. Basically, I'm still trying to buy as much BTC as I can.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
April 05, 2022, 06:25:40 AM
For this year there is no major movement that has occurred in some altcoins that we monitor, but with the increase in bitcoin at this time, there will be several altcoins that will reach a new ATH for this year, from some altcoins that you have mentioned I am already confident in solana, matic, and terra that have a very good future, then to invest at this time the coin will be you I am, but for other altcoins I think should also be considered.
You may have to regularly analyze many altcoins on the Gainers list on Binance, many altcoins increase 50-90% on average in a day. For the current top coins ETH, BNB, FTM have recovered almost 50% after BTC is back on the rise.
April 05, 2022, 05:44:07 AM
I chose save and Shiba inu. Both prices have increased recently. I hope both altcoins explode this year and give me a profit.
Save might still be very good, but for Shiba Inu I think you should put your hopes down for this year because there is a lot of competition that Shiba Inu has to go through at this point so it still takes a very long time to explode in the market. Before exploding into actual Ashes.
Pages:
Jump to: