Pages:
Author

Topic: Which countries have banking friendly to companies that get paid in bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 270 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
I will suggest that to hire a lawyer towards this matter because they know more than us when it comes to government jurisdictions and the law should be followed before having your own business. Collaborating in some banks in your country and asking regarding this matter is the best steps towards your planning project. You can use any payment processors that accept Bitcoin and directly transfer to your bank account.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I want to establish a company to sell software to help in bitcoin trading.

I could get paid in fiat via a payment processor, but even still, banks have told me at one country I was going to incorporate in, that even getting euros or dollars on my account from such business would be a problem.
Is anyone aware of countries, preferably, of course, with a low tax rate, that don't have issues with their clients getting money from this?

Thanks.

You need to focus on banks and not on countries. Some banks are friendly then others. There are little countries where country itself pressures banks to not serve people/companies dealing with crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Maybe it's a bad choice but what do you mean by a company. Is it a small investment activity or a huge project?
If you have a limited number of customers you can try Bitpay or Coingate.
For medium companies, you need to review the banking restrictions and build a payment system taking into account several things before you start. "You can't build a business just because the state imposes little BTC taxses or is friendly to cryptocurrencies."
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
I would suggest sending a customer support ticket to one of your local Bitcoin exchanges, asking which Banks they use and then opening a Bank

account at these Banks, because these exchanges are doing large Bank transfers and deposits and withdrawals at these Banks and they are still in

operation. I did this with my local exchange and opened a new account at 3 new Banks and I had no problems with any of them. You are going to

have to deal with transactions that would be "red flagged" so you will have to use Crypto friendly Banks.  Wink

Right now I was using only two banks like my main bank where my main salary goes to, and it would also be the options for my crypto converted money. On the other part of that, my secondary bank was only set to be dedicated for my local exchange cash out, and that's autoconvert in my country's bank that has complete affiliations with regards to making secure deposits.

Everthing was transparent between me and the exchange I am using in order to avoid serious scrutiny, if there's possible circumstances to arise. KYC should be passed to become confident with our personal transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
I would suggest sending a customer support ticket to one of your local Bitcoin exchanges, asking which Banks they use and then opening a Bank

account at these Banks, because these exchanges are doing large Bank transfers and deposits and withdrawals at these Banks and they are still in

operation. I did this with my local exchange and opened a new account at 3 new Banks and I had no problems with any of them. You are going to

have to deal with transactions that would be "red flagged" so you will have to use Crypto friendly Banks.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I could get paid in fiat via a payment processor, but even still, banks have told me at one country I was going to incorporate in, that even getting euros or dollars on my account from such business would be a problem.
Is anyone aware of countries, preferably, of course, with a low tax rate, that don't have issues with their clients getting money from this?

Thanks.

You are better off making a visit in person to your local bank manager to ask for help with it - most banks will make an exception for you if they know you and you have a track record with them.

As for taxes - they're nothing to do with where you bank and everything to do with where your customers reside. They will pay tax in the place they reside according to the rules of that jurisdiction.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
There are countries that are very friendly towards cryptocurrency, so if you go in that direction, you are narrowing your choices to some 10+ countries. Based on an article I found, there is a country that has a 0% tax on all crypto-related business until 2023 (Belarus), or maybe something EU based (Malta), or exotic (Bermuda). I suggest you read the article, but not take that information for granted, further research and verification are necessary.

Bitcoin Friendly Countries
Crypto friendly bank rankings
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: