Pages:
Author

Topic: Which countries have you lived in/visited? Favourites? - page 2. (Read 1506 times)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Ohmygoodness I didn't realize this is such a secretive community! I know I know, if you tell me your location you would have to kill me, right? Smiley
It's alright if you rather not say, I was just curious cause there's like a map thingy on facebook and everyone's talking bout where they are and where they've been.
ANYWAY Just pretend I never asked, sorry to put you guys in such an uncomfortable situation.

damage control
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Ohmygoodness I didn't realize this is such a secretive community! I know I know, if you tell me your location you would have to kill me, right? Smiley
It's alright if you rather not say, I was just curious cause there's like a map thingy on facebook and everyone's talking bout where they are and where they've been.
ANYWAY Just pretend I never asked, sorry to put you guys in such an uncomfortable situation.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
I used to visit Syria and North Korea to trade things I can't say in public. Syria used to be better before the war.

Now I'm more concentrated in South Sudan and other African places, but sometimes I visit Sinai and Ukraine too

Would you like to go to Mars ? I m quite involved with a few entrepreneurs who are involved in funding the first private spaceship taking people from Earth to Mars.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
I used to visit Syria and North Korea to trade things I can't say in public. Syria used to be better before the war.

Now I'm more concentrated in South Sudan and other African places, but sometimes I visit Sinai and Ukraine too

Activity: 567
Merit: 148
nice try NSA

Rofl
@OP , Didn't visit any countries to be honest , too young and no time for that . sticking to my country which I won't say the name
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
nice try NSA
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Everyone here seems to travel a lot and some move countries often Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: