Pages:
Author

Topic: Which countries's ICOs you invested - page 2. (Read 229 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 08:48:00 AM
Try this www.ICOGrill.com it is very Good
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 04:58:08 AM
For sure I focus on the development and ideas from the ICO projects first rather than locations. But if you ask me to choose I think I would select Singapore, since ICOs right now in Singapore are in a more mature state, there are more regulatory rules in Singapore towards the field for CryptoCurrencies, I think the reliability is the highest.

Any recommendations? Roll Eyes Wink
June 14, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
I don't tend to put too much emphasis on to where an ICO is based but I can say in my experience some observations I've made. For example Russia tends to have a higher percentage of scams, however those which aren't scams tend to be more successful than those from other countries. Any ICOs based in major European countries or Asian countries such as Germany, Switzerland, Singapore can generally be trusted as they have stricter regulation in place to protect investors.

Agree, countries with strict regulation, in some way, filter certain scammers.
June 14, 2018, 04:53:29 AM
Most of the country you listed was good country and I believe they ICO is better than the other country. But I did not look to the country because if I Invested to the ICO I get a lot of information to ICO and if I see the differences and purpose and the unique I will invest because I can get more profit after few months of ICO ends.

Yeah, some projects quiet good, and can get times return after ICO. Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 14, 2018, 04:47:51 AM

I wonder which countries ico you prefer, like Japan, Korea, China, Swiss, America, Germany, Singapore~~~

And why Wink
ICOs are new technology innovation so we should read the white paper, roadmap and developing team then only pick the right platform so countries are not mandatory in ICO but I like Japanese technology because they are well known person in cryptocurrency so I would like to participate in Japan ICO.
June 14, 2018, 04:46:22 AM
Hello guys I just wondered!! Since today there so many countries creates ICO, which of them has a more potential in creating ICO so far.,?

Hmmm, should be countries that are nice to ICO, to new stuffs.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
June 14, 2018, 04:44:38 AM
I don't really consider the countries in investing, although I'm skeptical about Russia. Outside that, I look at the project itself and the prospect. Some icos have come with high expectations from some well known countries but are not keeping to promise .
June 14, 2018, 04:41:10 AM
I can tell you with Unibright, I am NOT happy with Germany.   Apparently, Germany has a law as a utility token that you cannot approach or pay exchanges.  I know this isn't directly Unibright's fault but I will never EVER invest in a German ICO again.  Its crazy but I would have never thought about that, but here we are Sad

;Learned from the fault Tongue
June 14, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

Haha, some KYC even very strict, lots people can't pass it Shocked

I wonder which countries ico you prefer, like Japan, Korea, China, Swiss, America, Germany, Singapore~~~

And why Wink
Depends on the quality of the ICO any country will do as long as it doesn't involve delayed transactions and all kinds of hassel. I don't also invest on strict ICO that will force you to hand over your valuable informations. Not that im doubting any legit ICO i just don't bother to leak out my identity and it is a bother to me that's my honest opinion so far.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 10:48:06 PM
For sure I focus on the development and ideas from the ICO projects first rather than locations. But if you ask me to choose I think I would select Singapore, since ICOs right now in Singapore are in a more mature state, there are more regulatory rules in Singapore towards the field for CryptoCurrencies, I think the reliability is the highest.
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 10:34:13 PM
I don't tend to put too much emphasis on to where an ICO is based but I can say in my experience some observations I've made. For example Russia tends to have a higher percentage of scams, however those which aren't scams tend to be more successful than those from other countries. Any ICOs based in major European countries or Asian countries such as Germany, Switzerland, Singapore can generally be trusted as they have stricter regulation in place to protect investors.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 11, 2018, 10:22:58 PM
Most of the country you listed was good country and I believe they ICO is better than the other country. But I did not look to the country because if I Invested to the ICO I get a lot of information to ICO and if I see the differences and purpose and the unique I will invest because I can get more profit after few months of ICO ends.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
June 11, 2018, 10:10:27 PM
Hello guys I just wondered!! Since today there so many countries creates ICO, which of them has a more potential in creating ICO so far.,?
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
June 11, 2018, 08:25:54 AM
I can tell you with Unibright, I am NOT happy with Germany.   Apparently, Germany has a law as a utility token that you cannot approach or pay exchanges.  I know this isn't directly Unibright's fault but I will never EVER invest in a German ICO again.  Its crazy but I would have never thought about that, but here we are Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

And why Wink
Depends on the quality of the ICO any country will do as long as it doesn't involve delayed transactions and all kinds of hassel. I don't also invest on strict ICO that will force you to hand over your valuable informations. Not that im doubting any legit ICO i just don't bother to leak out my identity and it is a bother to me that's my honest opinion so far.
June 11, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

And why Wink
Pages:
Jump to: