Pages:
Author

Topic: Which country proposed the establishment of BRICS? - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 146
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
There is no doubt that China wants dominance in the world and is becoming a superpower and moving the world to unipolarity. There are certainly basic needs to become a superpower and china slowly moving to fulfill. In today's time china is the most popular state which has high exports. They are dominant through their economy and today's time economy is your biggest weapon. The main aim of BRICS is to destroy the dominance of the dollar and put yuan at that place. They made an organization for that and added other states to it. They will start trading in yuan and through this way, the region will be empty of dollars. The states that are involved in BRICS did not want to do anything against the dollar but they gathered to take their own strategic benefits from China which they offered to take part in the organization.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

It is just how East and West should be. Back then there was NATO and Soviet. A balance of power.
There must be a leader in the West and a leader in the East to balance. If the West uses USD, then it's healthy in the Western countries, and the East using Yuan is also healthier.

Most of the products are from China though. And countries that want to import products from China will need to use the Yuan to buy products from China.
What the West needs is to produce products that the East needs, if they want to compete fairly.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I hope these countries will wake up and know that China may not be their friend. Why BRICS?

Both China and Russia are too powerful nations thus must not be trusted however one could argue that being their ally or friend no matter how suspicious and fake it is is a whole lot better than being their enemy. You might just get totally annihilated if you were to fight with China. Not unless you are USA.

Honestly the more I see it is like we are becoming pawns to this game of bigger countries. But we can not do anything because they have a lot of what we need.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
I think the country that will first move to establish BRICS will be China or Russia.

I hope these countries will wake up and know that China may not be their friend. Why BRICS?
China has always had the intention of world power and they haven't failed in regards to keeping a strong economy and maintaining a good business and political relationship with other countries with same sacred interest in dedollarization and a betterment of their economy.

It just so happens that Russia feels same way, and you know what they say about the enemy of my enemy being my friend, hence the unity among these great countries, china, Russia, India, Brazil, South Africa, to stop their dependence on doing business with dollar.

China has been for long a business hub for many traders internationally, so it makes sense that they are the leaders behind this BRICS currency initiative, also it's the Yen that's the currency for now, so it makes total sense.
Activity: 672
Merit: 557
Because if you want to import something from China, you need to use Yuan (or BRICS if it's exist), just like what you said before.

There are no countries that can sell cheap product with a good quality and there are no countries can as productive as China, but the employees get paid low compared to other developed countries.

Like it or not, China will overtake US in terms of economy.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
Life's but a walking shadow!
Chinese Yuan recently become the most traded currency in Russia.
This is because of the sanctions imposed on Russia by the U.S. and many other countries, now they have stepped up their relationship with China and other allies and they now mostly use the Chinese Yuan for trading and foreign activities, all as part of their dedollarization campaign.
BRICS is nothing more than China wants to dominate the economy.
Maybe or maybe not, there is no doubt that amongst the countries in the group, China is the one with the healthiest economy. That being said, the Yuan isn't going to automatically usurp the dollar as the world's reserve currency because they have formed allies with Brazil, Russia, India and South Africa, when most of these countries still use the U.S dollar for trading and as their reserve currency.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It is quite possible that China will lead the efforts to turn the BRICS into a more influential group, as it is strongly interested in promoting the use of its currency compared to the US dollar. But the organization includes different countries with different motives for joining, not just for de-dollarization. Each of the BRICS members can receive various strategic benefits from their participation. Everyone is looking for a benefit for themselves, in my opinion, and this is normal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 156
I think the country that will first move to establish BRICS will be China or Russia.

Such countries are the ones with the motive of dedollarization. Some other countries that are joining BRICS may not think about dedollarization but about some benefits of joining the organisation, although while some may also think about it.

Chinese Yuan recently become the most traded currency in Russia. Some other country are joined BRICS while some other countries are planing to join. Most of the imported products that these countries are using are from China. I see China looking for ways to make Yuan dominance the US dollar as most countries are depending on China than China are depending on them.

I can not forget this old news: Chinese lenders, the Export-Import Bank of China, also known as Exim Bank, has taken over the Ugandan Entebbe International Airport and other assets in the country over the failure of the Ugandan government to repay a loan.

Of course there has been cold war going on with Russia-China against the United States of America, which is basically to fight the dominance of dollar acrossboard just to reduce the influence of the American dollar.

Most of these countries that China have been influencing especially in Africa, can basily be traced to the fact that China has been able to produce technologies that are way cheaper for them to afford, from refrigerators, to electricity generating sets, to gadgets, to air conditioners etc are all produced by China in affordable rates for most of the countries, which makes china look's like a major alternative either in terms financial support or moral support, because I know that in my country Nigeria, there are rail lines built by Chinese companies just so that they can help and build the our infrastructural deficit we face in my country.

So the question of these countries waking up to know that China may not be their friend, is more like saying you shouldn't take what you can afford because you feel the provider has hidden agenda, when ordinarily if you're left alone you cannot do these on your own.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
In fact, I think China and Russia are aiming to destroy the empire of the US dollar, and China's role is more important than Russia's in expanding the world's economic influence. In fact, they will only want to dominate the currency that they can control.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.

Such countries are the ones with the motive of dedollarization. Some other countries that are joining BRICS may not think about dedollarization but about some benefits of joining the organisation, although while some may also think about it.

Chinese Yuan recently become the most traded currency in Russia. Some other country are joined BRICS while some other countries are planing to join. Most of the imported products that these countries are using are from China. I see China looking for ways to make Yuan dominant the US dollar as most countries are depending on China than China are depending on them.

I can not forget this old news: Chinese lenders, the Export-Import Bank of China, also known as Exim Bank, has taken over the Ugandan Entebbe International Airport and other assets in the country over the failure of the Ugandan government to repay a loan.

Pages:
Jump to: