Pages:
Author

Topic: Which country to start an altcoin? - page 2. (Read 261 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 06, 2019, 01:53:58 PM
Social mining has a great future, but it won't defeat the most famous crypto currency. The second answer are the most crypto friendly countries like Switzerland or Malta. Actually, any european country is a good choice.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
September 06, 2019, 01:37:32 PM

The idea I got is using social mining, thus each person having Facebook account will get a coin for free.
1) Has such been tried ?

well , stellar already do that, by facebook verification , they distributed a ton of stellar to people in the world.
and i dont know how exactly stellar has growing rapidly when that time.
and by the way, cheating is very easy.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 06, 2019, 01:14:43 PM
I'm not convinced how will you get a list of accounts.
And also I don't know how will you check if there are no abusive new multiple accounts.

And what's the incentive for mining it?!
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
September 06, 2019, 01:09:43 PM
I think country with huge population is better to start with. India may be an option. There is a huge crypto user in India and population of India is enormous. It would be also cheap to start a website and launching a new coin. China also could be a good alternative but crypto is banned in China.

I don't know how you would demonstrate with the thought of giving every Fb user a free coin. I didn't like the idea but good luck to you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 06, 2019, 12:50:19 PM
I don't think that has ever existed. but can it be done ...?
because what I mostly see is a platform or social media that uses crypto is used for their own interests not for the benefit of their use. if this can be done surely this will be an interesting event because a mining is done in an easy way and extraordinary profits. because so far mining has been carried out by a game or other application which of course is paid at the beginning.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
September 06, 2019, 11:35:25 AM
I've been interested in how to win over bitcoin (if at all).
The idea I got is using social mining, thus each person having Facebook account will get a coin for free.
The idea is to get more users more faster compared to BTC and not win by technology.

1) Has such been tried ?
2) In what country might it be cheapest to start launching a website and ask people to join to see whether such coin can be brought to life and turns viral ?
I think you don't plan anything so why you interested to launch new altcoin. You should plan the proper altcoin then you can ask your queries, Because self preparation is increase the knowledge and you will receive the right contacts. Day by day several altcoin was launched in the market, But few only maintain the long term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
September 06, 2019, 11:00:49 AM
The idea is to get more users more faster compared to BTC and not win by technology.

1) Has such been tried ?
2) In what country might it be cheapest to start launching a website and ask people to join to see whether such coin can be brought to life and turns viral ?

If everybody gets a coin on facebook for free, who will buy the coin? What value is attached to that coin? Creating an altcoin is easy. Building value on that altcoin is a different ball game already. You should think about this first before considering what country you can launch the altcoin from
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 06, 2019, 10:42:34 AM

1) Has such been tried ?
Pages:
Jump to: