Pages:
Author

Topic: Which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 4445 times)

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I think that Venezuela might use bitcoin as a national currency (they already use it widely).Thats not a legalization but it is authorized by people.

Maybe that is the country but I wilp bet that the japan wipl be the first in it because they are really into the cryptocurrency especially the creator of the bitcoins is satoshi which is allegedly a japanese if he is real. But I think a lot of country are not banning bitcoins so if a rhink is not illegal and then they are legal so basically if you see the world a lot of country have no concerns about bitcoins and they are not prohibiting it so that means that the butcoins are pagal to use in them.
Yes Japan has already accepted bitcoin in their country, and now their people are free to use bitcoin just like fiat currency. Bitcoin Will hopefully become legal in other countries also, because so many other countries are now thinking about to turn bitcoin as legal currency. But it will surely take some time because bitcoin is still very new and young.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Or others Criptocurrencies I mean..

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.
It has to happen ( even if I don't know how )

I bet in China  Wink

Well, as far as I know the first country legalized the bitcoin was japan because japan is open for innovation and they thought bitcoin will help them to their economy. And based on what I read recently, In the mall of japan they started to accept bitcoin as a payment. And when japan accepted bitcoin china, switzerland, russia and some country followed it. But I thought cryptocurrency has a limited bitcoin transaction in china (I only read that in other section). However, its a great thing if many countries also accepted bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think that Venezuela might use bitcoin as a national currency (they already use it widely).Thats not a legalization but it is authorized by people.

Maybe that is the country but I wilp bet that the japan wipl be the first in it because they are really into the cryptocurrency especially the creator of the bitcoins is satoshi which is allegedly a japanese if he is real. But I think a lot of country are not banning bitcoins so if a rhink is not illegal and then they are legal so basically if you see the world a lot of country have no concerns about bitcoins and they are not prohibiting it so that means that the butcoins are pagal to use in them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
japan already legalized bitcoin followed by Germany Russia and Estonia Belarus and Swiss all these country legalised bitcoins and crypto currency trading

As far I know, Japan is first country allowing their citizen using bitcoin for their transaction. Japan is advance country and their citizen can adapting on crypto quickly. I think, Japan and South Korea is biggest crypto market in the world right now
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.

I bet in China  Wink

Honestly ,I dont know because i think some countries dont take bitcoin as legal.They always take it illegal because government do not authorized us to use bitcoin as our digital currency that we can buy things or what we want.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Yes, the US is not very clear in their actions. In the state of Florida in one of the cities, recently allowed to pay for public services with bitcoin and some altcoins, but Washington itself has not yet given an exact answer - Yes or no in respect of cryptocurrency. I think that the US if it accepts it will be acceptance by the whole world, and they will not take on such responsibility until 100% understand their benefits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
japan already legalized bitcoin followed by Germany Russia and Estonia Belarus and Swiss all these country legalised bitcoins and crypto currency trading
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is not legal all over the world. There are many country where bitcoin is illegal. I heard about Venezuela where it is legal. May be there are other such kind of country where government accept this valuable currency.
That's true, that there are some countries bitcoin is already legal, i think Japan is the first to legalize bitcoin until now. We heard that Japan is the largest number of bitcoin in all countries, the next is Philippines. In Philippines it used already as a form of payments and for buying. They legalized bitcoin, because they see that its valuable and a big help to their country and to the people.
Activity: 140

I bet in China  Wink

I bet in China and USA see a lot of devotees in that country
Activity: 210
Bitcoin and other cryptographic currencies are legal in many countries.

Japan and South Korea are doing well, and China is still managing bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The digital currency Btc is now at the peak of its popularity.I think Japan is the first country to legalize Btc.Btc in Japan is a big trend.Presently,the country is striving to ensure the safest transactions in Btc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

I bet in China  Wink
Bitcoin has been legalized in Japan, and opposite China trying to ban cryptocurrency advertising, ICO, exchanges and more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I heard that japan had legalized bitcoin, I've seen economic news showing that transactions with bitcoin in japan are very easy to find. this certainly makes us optimistic that the future of bitcoin even though it is currently experiencing a decline.

Japan didn't legalized bitcoin, but instead they were just recognizing bitcoin and regulates cryptocurrency. There's no country who legalized cryptocurrency. Hopefully, there will be a country who will start to legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
Maybe in Usa because their area many people whom know bitcoin in usa that they uses bitcoin also to become rich and succesful.They are maybe the one whom be first legalize bitcoin in their country.

Don't think so mate. USA has been trying to fight for their control against BTC since 2010 with SilkRoad..And they do not let this happen soon in their land
Guard your privacy
It'll come on its tracks soon I think - it's a matter of time.
Discounts will end soon  Shocked
Activity: 84
Maybe in Usa because their area many people whom know bitcoin in usa that they uses bitcoin also to become rich and succesful.They are maybe the one whom be first legalize bitcoin in their country.
Guard your privacy
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are already legal in a lot of countries. The fact that businesses can accept them as a form of payment and that any gains have to be reported and then paid tax on (at least in the UK) shows that countries have legalised it. Other than that and the existing forms of regulation, I'd think it has already been pretty much legalised.
In Europe everywhere is the partial legalization. In Austria there is even a Bank which opens an account in bitcoins. In Switzerland you can pay utility bills using bitcoin. There are bitcoin ATMs. Officially, bitcoin is not recognized currency anywhere. I have not heard that any company officially paid wages in bitcoins.
i heared some countries from asia had also ATM for bitcoin this means many countries recognizing bitcoin as currency maybe not all of them legally accepted this but atleast partially yes,and next to that is legality..this has been waited for all of us so we can transact everything everywhere in the whole world

Let's see.. the time is quite mature I think. No more Fees when your travel !  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I heard that japan had legalized bitcoin, I've seen economic news showing that transactions with bitcoin in japan are very easy to find. this certainly makes us optimistic that the future of bitcoin even though it is currently experiencing a decline.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are already legal in a lot of countries. The fact that businesses can accept them as a form of payment and that any gains have to be reported and then paid tax on (at least in the UK) shows that countries have legalised it. Other than that and the existing forms of regulation, I'd think it has already been pretty much legalised.
In Europe everywhere is the partial legalization. In Austria there is even a Bank which opens an account in bitcoins. In Switzerland you can pay utility bills using bitcoin. There are bitcoin ATMs. Officially, bitcoin is not recognized currency anywhere. I have not heard that any company officially paid wages in bitcoins.
i heared some countries from asia had also ATM for bitcoin this means many countries recognizing bitcoin as currency maybe not all of them legally accepted this but atleast partially yes,and next to that is legality..this has been waited for all of us so we can transact everything everywhere in the whole world
Guard your privacy
Japan has already legalized bitcoin.Many other countries like australia are also friendly to bitcoin and might legalize in future.At first,vietnam was in an idea of legalizing bitcoin,but suddenly changed its decision and banned bitcoin.Same is the case with south korea also.India has not still made its stand clear.But in future,we may expect many countries to legalize bitcoin.
Most countries even though they have not stated their full decision, but they are really showing a lot of welcome approach to bitcoin and the blockchain technology which obviously already makes bitcoin legal and adopted for usage.

Like you said, we expect so many countries to state their opinions on bitcoin as times go on, but right now Bitcoin remains legal to use in most countries than even the ones it is illegal in.
Well to be honest I am not aware of this reality and I am happy read your post and it has increased my knowledge and the information of the bitcoin acceptance. I hold the bitcoin and here in my country bitcoin is being use for the payment and the other purposes, money can be use but the bitcoin is easy and simple to pay no one will be able to take the extra income and tax from your pocket if you will use the bitcoin as the legal currency.

The privacy that BTC can guarantee is not so anonymous as you might think - so if you're planning to hold, to sell or to buy something hoping the you are secure from Gov and the tax section unfortunately I got to tell you man you are wrong.

If a blockchain services want to track you, they can know exactly who are you.

Disclosure: if you just using one wallet - not mixing it
Pages:
Jump to: