Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Country you want to go for a 1 month vacation this Summer? - page 3. (Read 584 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
The country i want to visit for 1 month vacation this summer is South Korea. Thay is my biggest dream. I want to experience their food, culture and most specially to visit the places or the landmarks i see from the Kdramas that ive watched already.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
I will go to Japan, but in 2018. Now I have no free time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Dreaming about Iran. For me it's one of the most interesting countries to visit.
Activity: 23
For summertime? I would love to go to the pacific islands.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
во Францию хочу
Activity: 29
Philippines or Sri Lanka.
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
I will go to the end of February in China. I will be celebrating Chinese new year!
Activity: 14
I have never been to the UK, so I would choose it
Activity: 20
Australia! I'd like to look at the fauna
Activity: 17
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
South Korea Because i'm Kpop lover
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Go to someplace you havent been to before. What about the UK, Germany or France?
Activity: 43
Which Country you want to go for a 1 month vacation this Summer? Grin Roll Eyes

Philippines, i love to visit some areas that i haven't viait yet.
Activity: 89
I would love to visit any country because I haven't travelled outside my country yet Sad
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Japan is very crypto-friendly and thus I'd like to go there.
Activity: 20
Singapore, Thailand, Bali would be my priority because I love the ambiance and motive. You drink and eat as you like for cheap, get some good massage, maybe some intimacy if you'd like, places like this lives with tourists so they determined and you can see perfect hospitality. I would prefer these countries any time instead of some cold european country.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Which Country you want to go for a 1 month vacation this Summer? Grin Roll Eyes

To India... Wink
Activity: 42

want to visit the country this summer is japan country because want to go there and i also want to experience the lifestyle of japan want to try everything they do and have also told me that there are beautiful beaches in japan like I am often visited by my acquaintances living in Japan.
Activity: 224
I will go to Singapore, it is the powerful and modern country.
Activity: 251
Merit: 257
Of those listed, definitely Hong Kong.... I love Hong Kong and also Shanghai. They love Americans and the nightlife is off the hook. Outside of the list, though, I would choose Spain. I've been wanting to tour Spain and visit Barcelona in particular for years.
Pages:
Jump to: