Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto can you suggest that will break into top 10 at the end of 2018? - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 124
I think it will be Aeternity

that is a good bet, personally i'm leaning towards Komodo
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I think Arcblock will break top 10 at the end of 2018
Activity: 434
Merit: 14

I bet on Verge because if any of the top countries ban crypto-currencies, people will turn to privacy coins. Then Verge can be even in Top 5.
I'm expecting a lot of regulation problems in 2018.

If it is comes forbidden it is quite logical that you said..I also think PIVX for such a situation..They have been speculating a lot on this issue lately..As you say, 2018 will be very decisive
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

I bet on Verge because if any of the top countries ban crypto-currencies, people will turn to privacy coins. Then Verge can be even in Top 5.
I'm expecting a lot of regulation problems in 2018.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
In my opinion cryptocurrencies which will break top 10 in coinmarketcap is not token on ethereum blockchain but coin which have its unique blockchain like EON/Exscudo or boscoin. But exscudo have a bigger chance their project in test net phase for decentralised exchanger and will be launch end of q1 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I would bet on OMG. Plasma scaling solution should be released this year allowing the creation of child chains within the Ethereum blockchain...

OMG will be the first project to use Plasma (they are also contributing to the development) plus they have already strong partnership in Asia
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I can not lie that waves are one of the best alt and potentially replace ethereum in the future. I think waves, monero, iota and tron ​​are very likely to reach the top 10 alt in this year, we'll see.
Activity: 55
I think it will be Aeternity
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I think it could be Nano.
If they manage to release the Mainnet, then they will be in Top 10 for sure.

Another guess is Binance Coin if they release a DEX where BNC is the main payment method.
Activity: 210
For sure, I can't observe that coin will break into top 10 at the end of 2018, I think you must  analyze coin and market you use, it's my way
Activity: 164
It is hard to identify THE ultimate coin. just look for coins that have potential to rise "healthy". time will do the rest!
Activity: 161
OMG for sure, and VEN or WTC.
Activity: 45
Which cryptocurrency would you suggest that will break into top 10 on coinmarketcap and hereby  increasing in price and value. As for me I will go with wave because is very similar to etherium blockchain   and has a very promising future for early investor. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: