Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto currency becomes the future payment system - page 2. (Read 317 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I would say that coins like ripple are the coins that get used for payments since they are a banking coin and the sheer speed of the coin is enough to convince anyone to use them when they are dealing with instant payment. Coins like bitcoin and ethereum are just going to be used as store of value and not as transactional currencies
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Surprising that tokens that intend to develop an instant payment system weren't added on the list at all. One that I particularly have in mind is the STK token. Also XRP meant to be that was as they also claimed. There seem no new token in the list which uses the ETH network.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
This comparison is a joke. You cannot possibly compare bitcoin with these lame coins. I haven't even heard of some of them. The proper way to compare them is using harshrate. Since everyone can copy the source code of bitcoin and proclaim a new coin with "superior characteristics" as payment system, the proper way is to look for the coin with biggest Network HashRate. That's your future payment system.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Every coins can be a payment tool. Each coins has its specific functions and uses. So there's no need to compare that. A coins payment instrument should be determined according to the specific use environment.

Activity: 402
As a payment system it would be better to look at monetha. It is a payment gateway for both ethereum and ethereum based tokens. Importantly monetha is trading on binance so it's a good investment
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
in this table, there are such coins that do not even make sense to consider. most of them are still alive only because of money and marketing, but not because of technology
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
DASH uses a two-layer network, and also does SCC for multi-layer networks.
I have studied DASH. I thought that SCC and DASH would be successful in the long run.

The DASH here is in the first place, and I rarely find people who think DASH has a higher chance of success elsewhere.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
You do not need any comparative tables to understand that this will be Bitcoin. all other coins are just tools for making money at the moment. payment tool is the only bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
https://medium.com/@aat.de.kwaasteniet/which-crypto-becomes-the-new-payment-system-69f95b2d2ec3

Many factors are taken in consideration in the article but its conclusion is this :

I still don't see any coin that will be able to be used as a payment method for us because all of them are depending on Bitcoin's move.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
this is just an altcoin advertisement it is not even a valid comparison between then and it definitely has nothing to do with being a "payment system" since most of these factors such as premine has nothing to do with the ability of processing transactions as a payment system is supposed to do. and some rates are just funny like bitcoin having the lowest rate in "wallets" since it has the most number of them in different languages written by different developers groups and being tested and reviewed by thousands of others. while having both light and full wallets that work on every single platform. while most coins that have higher rate doesn't even have a light wallet Cheesy in other words "Wallet usability" my ass LOL
Activity: 258
All crypto coins have different characteristics, but as far as we've seen it's all valid as long as it allows 'bitcoin'. So we need Bitcoin anyway.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
https://medium.com/@aat.de.kwaasteniet/which-crypto-becomes-the-new-payment-system-69f95b2d2ec3

Many factors are taken in consideration in the article but its conclusion is this :

Pages:
Jump to: