Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto-currency do you prefer? - page 5. (Read 1805 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 26, 2018, 04:21:11 AM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.
I really like Bitcoin. And I also recommend you to continue to buy and invest in Bitcoin. But if you want another coin advice, I can suggest you buy some Ethereum. Because Ethereum is also one of the best coins compared to other Altcoin. I am sure if you hold these two coins, you will get a huge profit.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 04:17:49 AM
At the moment I prefer Bitcoin, but I am looking for an alternative. Can anyone suggest me some alternative cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin ?!
P.S: I'm so sorry if I post this in the wrong board but I don't know what is right board for this question. If I post this in the wrong board, please move it to the right one, thank you.

Indeed, bitcoin and ethereum is the best cryptocurrencies. But if you want different crypto currency just look in altcoin. Look in some bounty campaign that can help you to find another crypto. Look for the cryptocurrencies that have a longterm.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 03:47:47 AM
Yes surely we can earn a lot from holding bitcoins but this coins is so expensive so I would prefer to buy Eth, because I believe it has a good potentials and will be boomed in the coming years. Eth is next to bitcoin for me and I want to earn Eth and hold for a long time.
Yeah Bitcoin and Ethereum both is the best cryptocurrency in this time,
But there also have many of Altcoin which best to invest for long term, like INS, UTK, AE etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 10:28:23 PM
Yes surely we can earn a lot from holding bitcoins but this coins is so expensive so I would prefer to buy Eth, because I believe it has a good potentials and will be boomed in the coming years. Eth is next to bitcoin for me and I want to earn Eth and hold for a long time.
Activity: 350
April 25, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrency in the market today but i prefer investing on altcoin just this year because of minex coin, mnx coin has its own bank and it was very profitable by holding their coin and waiting for it to grow that's why i keep on investing on this coin still.
Activity: 308
April 25, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

I always prefer to invest on ethereum if i will choose altcoins over bitcoins but still, if i have a decent amount of capital that i can use then i will still choose bitcoins because the growth in the market is better more than any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 09:50:34 PM
First of all I am just starting to gather and earn bitcoin therefore my first priority is to have a bitcoin cryptocurrency, because I trust this coin for it has many purpose and functions and multiple uses in the internet, so I prefer bitcoin over the other cryptos.
April 25, 2018, 07:37:48 PM
I can only prefer the bitcoin,ethereum and bitcoin cash there is a huge prices that you can get more profit from them, they are the most popular in the investors and the community around the world so you can try to invest on them.
April 25, 2018, 07:34:27 PM
I prefer Bitcoin and etherium to hold through ups and downs in the market. These cryptos has the highest chance to recover whenever the market is falling and also,btc and eth has a large community of users which highly affect the demand of a crypto which is an important thing. Bitcoin and etherium are really profitable as investments due to the continuous increase for a long run.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
April 25, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

Bitcoin is always the better option mate. I think at any time and for any purpose. I say that because it has the highest value, it gets the best support from many users, it is the most marketable asset, and it has the longest experience amongst other coins. It's the top dog after all, so choosing it over other coins would give you a good chance that if you would invest it it or trade it, then you would have a better and higher chance to get a good return from your investment.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
April 25, 2018, 07:10:53 PM
I do prefer "huge" cryptos to hold such as Bitcoin and etherium at times like this that the majority of the cryptomarket is having problems with the natural volatility. The main reason is that these kind of cryptos has a higher chance to recover eventually compared to new and not yet popular cryptocurrencies which means profit will still be earned from holding it at times like this.
Activity: 336
April 25, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

I invest on cryptocurrency depending on the amount of my capital, i invest on bitcoins if i have huge amount of funds because the price is very expensive but still it was also good for investing since the grow is really good in the market and it will really make you earn more profit more than altcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 05:02:22 PM
Maybe I like crypto coin like bitcoin and ethereum, because bitcoin is very expensive and again bitcoin is very popular in this society, if about ethereum it is cheaper than bitcoin but ethereum has excellent potential for long-term investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 25, 2018, 04:57:41 PM
As of now that I in process of starting to have bitcoin, I prefer bitcoin as my first choice of cryptocurrency, because I have not yet hold a bitcoin , so I will just concentrate on working in this bitcoin forum to acquire this bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 25, 2018, 03:21:46 PM
I prefer Litecoin. It is fast and a little bit stable. All my funds I'm holding in Litecoin. More effectively for me than Ethereum.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
You should stick with your Bitcoin.
Why?
Because Bitcoin will give you more profit and Bitcoin is the oldest coin, its emergence in 2009.
And Bitcoin is very influential on Altcoin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

My first choice will surely be Bitcoin. I do not think I need to specify this crypt money for various reasons. Alternatively, it could be Ethereum or NEO, but I think that there must be some options in EOS.
Activity: 392
April 25, 2018, 09:36:44 AM
I personally prefer bitcoins to other cryptocurrencies but since you are looking for some other coin to put money on then I would suggest you go with ethereum,it has a good project, the tech is good, the developers are dedicated and the investors are loyal. It is the only altcoin I trust enough to put my money on right now.
Well bitcoin is the the strongest cryptocurrency but i will also suggest tht ethereum and litecoin has a great future so when you als invest with ethereum and litecoin i am sure that you can also able to get a good profit from it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
April 25, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

The no. 1 top on me of course Bitcoin, second was Ethereum and Xem I really, really do believed that these 3coins would give me a lot of profit in the near future. Also if you are going to search it on you tube or google about it, you will find why they are all good.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 25, 2018, 08:07:24 AM
Most prefer bitcoin, if you are a bitcoin merchant gives more profit. Not that altcoin is not good, there are some altcoin that I like. Like eth, ltc, etc. Many good alternatives, you can check coinmarketcap. Rank 1 - 100 there is a good coin including bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: