Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto tracker is the best?? 🚀 - page 3. (Read 378 times)

Activity: 983
Merit: 100
March 10, 2020, 10:02:23 AM
I only use the Bituniverse Application because it's easy to monitor the movement of my assets in each market, Some of the advantages of Bituniverse as an asset tracker and easy access by smartphones and even Bituniverse has formed cooperation with the top exchanges that make me even more confident with Bituniverse
True, I also use the Bituniverse application on my smartphone to monitor the prices of tokens and coins, only I also use assistance through the coinmarketcap application on my smartphone, so that I can help me in comparing the prices of tokens and coins in some of the top exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
March 10, 2020, 09:59:25 AM
I have built a cryptotracker with google sheets (google drive). Data are taken from coingecko.
there are some advantages:

after first setup, it's very easy to run, add coins and whatever (you need only coins ticker), you can customize or add new functions etc etc...
it can track "all" tokens/coins, even small one (using btc eth usd ....)
it's private (no one will know how many and which coins you have).
every time updated.
data can be exported in csv, you can run also automated graphs....  
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 10, 2020, 09:52:54 AM
Especially the possibility to follow other traders and get notified of their activities sounds interesting with Altpocket. WIll give it a go!
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
March 10, 2020, 09:50:50 AM
I am laughing about the tax calculator  Cheesy Who would really care taxes now? Maybe only day traders are in profit but holders for sure not and they probably not use HODL apps to watch their portfolios  Cheesy.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 10, 2020, 09:48:34 AM
I am back at Altpocket now that they have their apps.

The feature of being able to check and follow others portfolios is great and I haven't seen that anywhere else.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 10, 2020, 09:42:25 AM
I'm used to use Blockfolio for now. It's true that it has been an old app with none of advance features like Delta. But still I prefer it because it's easy to use and UI is friendly than others. Also, it depends on what feature you are looking for. If you need tax calculator too, than Blockfolio is not for you. For keeping track of portfolio in general, blockfolio is best I think.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
March 10, 2020, 09:21:03 AM
I only use the Bituniverse Application because it's easy to monitor the movement of my assets in each market, Some of the advantages of Bituniverse as an asset tracker and easy access by smartphones and even Bituniverse has formed cooperation with the top exchanges that make me even more confident with Bituniverse
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
March 10, 2020, 09:08:30 AM
Right now I am using cointracker which is quite good. I am also using a new company named BitUniverse. Which offers AL trading too. Right now they have only apk and ios version and a web version of the platform which is very good. You can check it if you want. Also, blockfolio is also good I think.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
March 10, 2020, 09:03:14 AM
I have been using Delta and Blockfolio for many days and I must say Blockfolio is the best crypto tracker! If you are a trader or holder, Blockfolio will help you to track the price and all the latest update of your picked coins! This is a really great service , I haven't tried other platform what you mentioned here! I will try them and will update my experience in this thread!
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
March 10, 2020, 07:38:12 AM
Altpocket.io

Pro's:
-App and web version
-Social trading functions (follow top traders and get notifications etc)
-Able to talk about the market with other traders
-API import from the biggest exchanges

Delta

Pro's:
-Good design
-Connection with token/ICO teams

Cointracker
-Tax calculator
-Detailed Data

Blockfolio
-Old but good(?)
Not much uniqueness here(?)