Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrencies have the lowest transaction fees? - page 7. (Read 1085 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 18
Litecoin has fast and low transaction fee.

few days i purchased PS4 charge card from egifter.com using Litecoin, it took 3 minutes to complete, i paid fee about 0.000005 LTC =~ $0.00025

i think you would find another coin with cheaper fees, but Litecoin is approved on many established online stores and it has low fees as well.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
There are coins with no transaction fee and transaction times 100times faster than bitcoin or other top cryptos but do you think that less transaction will make a coin superior to bitcoin?

Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
I have started using from network for transferring my USDT tokens instead of transferring it on the ethereum network between exchanges because it literally saves me 2-3 USD per transaction.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
I was surprised when I read your article, for a long time I used DOGE as a medium for transactions with low fees, it turns out that TRON is cheaper than DOGE.

TRON
TRON has an average transaction fee of about $0.0000901. While an average token on the TRON chain is about a penny, the extremely minimal transaction fee ensures that TRON is easier to transfer between parties. The fact that TRON is a currency a person cannot mine may be why the transaction fee is so minimal. Not having to generate anything makes it easier for the currency to grow, thus keeping charges from being a hassle.

I used to buy some digital services using USD and for each transaction, the third party withdrew 0.5 USD.
This means that cryptocurrency actually has more advantages compared to international FIAT currencies
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
One of the most significant concerns people have about a trading platform and exchanging cryptocurrencies involves the transaction fees. Many crypto options have high charges, while others aren’t as dramatic. You’d have to look around to find the lowest transaction fees on the market if you want to find something worthwhile.

Cryptocurrencies come in many forms, and they all have unique features. But you should be aware of how you’re going to find a good fee or charge that works. Knowing what works is essential for your success.

https://swapzone.io/learn/lowest-transaction-fees/
Pages:
Jump to: