Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency has the best tech and team for year 2018 so far?? - page 2. (Read 239 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 101
I prefer monero, because monero is a crypto that develops on privacy and security system.

according to NDTV, monero technology uses 3 techniques to protect privacy. first, the ring signature is used to disguise the identity, and the monero blocker also works to hide the number of transactions.

so, I think monero technology is better than a more transparent blockchain system.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
in my opinion, some of the best coins for the year 2018 are NEO, Ripple, LTC, ETH,
I have been watching these movements for several months and I have started investing in some of these coins, here's what I think about this
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 633
Merit: 101
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think the short answer was 12 top coins except for Ripple because I do not like it. These 12 coins have long survived as high-quality coins and their existence unmistakable in other words they really have the best and solid team behind them.
Lol ripple still included even you don't like it.

well, each field has its own best coin, privacy with Monero, no fees with NEO, tx speed with Bitshares, and Ethereum smart contract.
but there's possible they will be replaced by new coin, someday
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Probably ethereum since its a proven crypto and the team has already proven itself and they will implement POS this year I believe.

Yeah, honestly out of all the alt coins, ethereum is the best one and by far, way too many shitcoins like verge and tron in the top 20. I personally think that 99% of alt coins will die when this market gets heavily adopted world wide.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Eos seems to be the most talked about project of the year
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
ethereum will be the best crypto in this year,,
so, don't be late to collect more eth in this markets situations  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I like monero coins because it can keep all transactions secret and can not be tracked by blockchain. The privacy of Monero is different from BitCoin ... because although BitCoin allows users to cover their identity, but if we know the user's wallet address then we can track their activity on blockchain. Very different from Monero because the transaction can not be traced at all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
If i have to guess i would go with raven coin as it have some serious names behind it and also the tech is solid,rvn have names like Bruce Fenton and company called Overstock backing them.They plan to make a platform for assets like eth and his erc-20 tokens
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
I think the short answer was 12 top coins except for Ripple because I do not like it. These 12 coins have long survived as high-quality coins and their existence unmistakable in other words they really have the best and solid team behind them.
Activity: 24
Probably ethereum since its a proven crypto and the team has already proven itself and they will implement POS this year I believe.
Activity: 45
Hello guys please can we  share  our comment on the best cryptocurrency team and technology for the year 2018 so far that we are sure of?? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: