Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in 2018? - page 12. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Wanchain is one the best investment you can make at this point, guaranteed 5x-10x this year as it is a TOP10 project according to all analysts out there.
Activity: 266
I believe that part of the capital needs to be invested in popular crypto-currencies, which are likely to give at least not a big, but a profit. For example, an etherium. Also, part of the capital can be channeled into perspective ICO with a large growth potential
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
I prefer to invest on Ambit Mining as it is ranked 9.5 on https://icoguide.com/en and their activities are involved in revolutionaries mining operations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
bitcoin and ethereum for sure.
Activity: 345
Coins which are listed on https://icoguide.com/en are legit and good to invest as well
Activity: 47
I think that Neo and DBC will rock
Activity: 350
mostly people advised top alts , they are also good to invest .
but problem is mostly all of them are in top 50 , so less scope of returns .

i will advice some new coins - sether , PRL , rebellious , EQUAL (airdrop but whitepaper interesting) , Wanchain , Fusion , Coinvest .
Activity: 42
I would recommend OmiseGo  Cool
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Top 10 coins you can safely invest, no mistake
Activity: 266
i feel NEO is next Chinese ETH Neo has lot of potential to be 2018 most profitable coin as per experts analysis new smart contract coins are coming up in NEO by 2019 Neo will be world number one blockchain
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Hello my friend , First you should listen , read and go research. Check behind the projects and crews. Trust your self and start investment.
Here my choices;
1-ETH
2-NEO
3-Monero
4-Xmr

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
You can invest in true way, by purchasing hasrate on cloud mining platform. There are different ways to mine BTC, ethereum, Zcash and others - you can check here: Hasflare.io/service.
PS. One more thing: I I've bought SHA-256 tariff half of the year ago, but for the less price, if u are interested in, check this page - Hasflare.io/promo. I have no ability to check, is there up to date promos, but who knows Wink

Use of coinmarketcap,to analysis the price variation of crypto currency.Since the price  of digital currency is fluctuation common.You have to analysis before investing.My suggestion for you is Monero.
Activity: 9
extraordinary + of + developers + league + from + X = Google + Tesla + Hyperloop One + Cal Tech + Stanford + Northwestern University + SCU + CEIBS

X = extraordinary league of developers from Google, Tesla, Hyperloop One, Cal Tech, Stanford, Northwestern University, SCU, CEIBS

X = HADRON

Check out the next gen mining of Hadrons by web browser in computers, phones, tablets, TVs and freakin’ smart toasters (if you have one). Alpha phase just started. Airdrops still live.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topi…

reddit.com/r/HadronCoin/

hadron.cloud/dashboard
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
please give me a advice..

In 2018, you should invest in the star altcoins to earn big profits that are ETH, XRP, MNR, NEO, DASH, STELLAR. That is the altcoins will be very potent in the future due to the increase in its exchange rate is very stable in the past. You may also consider investing in potential ICO projects to make short-term profits.

Any altcoin you buy and keep now will yield you more profits even before December 2018. Every altcoins value has come down as you all know. Best time to gather as many coins as you can.
Better select the best coins i have listed below. More to it, refer coinmarketcap.com.

BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, DASH, MONERO, NEO, and BCH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
please give me a advice..

In 2018, you should invest in the star altcoins to earn big profits that are ETH, XRP, MNR, NEO, DASH, STELLAR, etc. That is the altcoins will be very potent in the future due to the increase in its exchange rate is very stable in the past. You may also consider investing in potential ICO projects to make short-term profits.

thank you for the advice, maybe after knowing this potential coin I will try to raise funds to be able to inves in one of the coins, but I more glance to XMR / monero /.
Activity: 70
BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
IOTA and Ripple looks like strong projects, the fact that every coins has decreased its price this much sucks a lot.
Activity: 1
I really like exchanges coins, like binance, Kucoin and my latest CryptoXchanger coin EXCC. I think it will be the new wave in 2018. Wink
Activity: 24
I like DeepOnion and think it will surpass Monero as it steps up privacy features by having TOR natively built in.

I am also a big IOTA fan.
Pages:
Jump to: