Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Cryptos and NFTs are you Excited about? - page 3. (Read 1067 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

Now meme tokens are very popular. Sometimes meme tokens raise even more than other coins and tokens. The ability to earn more money attracts a lot of people. That is why a lot of meme coins appear such as https://twitter.com/defidotoken/status/1438810085636116482

Promotion is necessary for all coins and tokens. Now the competition in the cryptocurrency market is so big that it is very important to attract the attention of users to the coin.

Promotion is necessary for many reasons, first of all to attract attention to the project.
But project must be useful for people to be in demand for a long time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
There is so much noise around Facebook now and this noise is not always good for the company. Many troubles that happened to the company damaged its image. And according to the rumors that circulate on the web, it is for this reason that Zuckerberg decided to rename Facebook. But it all looks like a cheap trick. And how investors will react is unclear.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Honestly I'm excited for Facebook NFT project called meta which will possibly become the next most talked about in crypto verse, the chances of getting hands on the NFTs will be pretty low if it ever happens and as for the metaverse idea its definitely going to get the hype, good one Mark

I've heard about Facebook making coins since 2017, but until now there has been no official statement or roadmap from Facebook, of course if Facebook really makes coins and is NFT based it will be a fantastic coin, it will be easy to get 1 million holders in a short time.
he said all of it was constrained by regulation. the beginning of Facebook who wanted to make libra, and now their NFT that was talked about after the news of changing their name to META.
To be honest, the end of this year has been a lot of shocking news. and I think we'll see a better market because a lot of new projects are successful, as well as old projects reaching new ATH.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Bought a punk for near yesterday and at the moment it is not transportable. To some extent i can say that i bought a property Grin Spent about 70 bucks on this let's see what happens with this.
While i don't regret the purchase because in the plans it'll be a good project, hope the plans will come true.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Honestly I'm excited for Facebook NFT project called meta which will possibly become the next most talked about in crypto verse, the chances of getting hands on the NFTs will be pretty low if it ever happens and as for the metaverse idea its definitely going to get the hype, good one Mark

I've heard about Facebook making coins since 2017, but until now there has been no official statement or roadmap from Facebook, of course if Facebook really makes coins and is NFT based it will be a fantastic coin, it will be easy to get 1 million holders in a short time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
All the giants to be in terms of web3 blockchain essentials are exciting, but today I will shill BAT as it is the use case I am currently interested other than file storage.  I really don't want to have to trust someone with my content viewing data but I really want to reward content creators by watching ads...
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
Speaking of the crypto gems, you guys should check out how amazing Paybswap is. I've been holding it for quite some time now and I can feel it will blast off any moment when they launch their cross-chain DEX. Rug proof, backed by a hardworking team of professionals, with real-life utility. Definitely worth investing IMO.

But when compared to other coins, is IMO worth for long term investment, there are not many altcoins available which we can use long term, except BNB, Ethereum and coins which are in the top 10 coinmarketcap, it's true IMO has a good move at the moment in the market, but I hesitate to make a long term investment, even if they have a professional team, even a good promotion.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
NFT has been a trend for almost 2 years and proved to be a lot of big projects that lead to successful games and art in the market, some of the NFT coins that I collect and hold for the long term are Tezos, Cecentraland and Digibyte.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
copper member
Activity: 145

Now meme tokens are very popular. Sometimes meme tokens raise even more than other coins and tokens. The ability to earn more money attracts a lot of people. That is why a lot of meme coins appear such as https://twitter.com/defidotoken/status/1438810085636116482

Promotion is very important for all meme coins. But also it is important to add new listings on the exchanges to increase the liquidity of the coin.

Promotion is necessary for all coins and tokens. Now the competition in the cryptocurrency market is so big that it is very important to attract the attention of users to the coin.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
With the marketcap of crypto at near 2.5 trillion now..and I think that doesn't include NFTs right?
There is a lot of saturation but I am sure there are good projects launching.

Which crypto projects new ICOs or existing you are excited about? 

Any NFTs you like or ways of evaluating NFTs that you personally use?

How do you stay on top of the newest things launching and hearing about them?

I have heard good things about Terra and Arbitrum. Cheers thanks guys

Speaking of the crypto gems, you guys should check out how amazing Paybswap is. I've been holding it for quite some time now and I can feel it will blast off any moment when they launch their cross-chain DEX. Rug proof, backed by a hardworking team of professionals, with real-life utility. Definitely worth investing IMO.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15

I'm a fan of an influencer who promoted ECOMI https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ecomi/
This is a new NFT project but had been giving me a good profit. It's a  gaming and an NFT profit for protecting collectible digital assets.

I know there are already lots of platforms to buy and sell NFTs today but what I'm excited about is the ease of use in creating your own NFT and new revenue streams for artists to have their own gallery on the iOS app.

ecomi is one of the good projects that I know so far and even I am also working on deepening my observations here.
I'm curious because apart from his project in Singapore he is also supported by ORBIS Blockchain Technologies Ltd and this made me do some research.
but on the other hand when after I dig deeper they turned out to be pretty good things to do because apart from the most famous VeVe project, the company is also looking to solve problems related to security and data protection through the development of the ECOMI Secure Storage Wallet.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
NFT based projects are getting more and more popular, many big companies are getting success after getting into crypto and creating NFT projects, this is good news for us to be able to earn big profits by investing in NFT projects, and some that I recommend are: Wall Street Games, APENFT, Origin Protocol and The Sandbox.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Mark Zuckerberg recently rebranded Facebook co. to Meta, I'd love to hear more about Metaverse as they will be supporting NFTs, this is such a game changer and I think more NFT projects will roll out once Metaverse is released, the potential is there, let's see if Mark Zucc executes this one well.

https://www.coindesk.com/business/2021/10/28/facebooks-metaverse-will-support-nfts/
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Promotion is necessary for all projects. But I agree that very often famous persons promote meme coins because now meme coins are very popular.
It's just a matter of time and trends and hype, because anyone who promotes meme coins under any name won't last long in general, because meme coins live not because of utility or use, but because of the trend or hype created by famous people.

I think shiba Inu is now more than a meme coin and it is not backed by any celebrity any more, its momentum is purely based on its own strength. The team of Shiba Inu is very active in building its use case by developing Shiba swap, Shiba staking as well shiba NFT platform. It has already attained Top 10 Rank on coinmarketcap which hopefully it will sustain with its performance in coming days and weeks. Expected Listing of Shiba Inu on Robbin hood platform will further boost its price.
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Big Fan of Opacity!

Mobile App coming in November... Sia Integration, Consistent updates from the CEO, Active Community,  Very real competitor to Filecoin
and way easier to use. Plus the fact that it has a lot more potential to grow!

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
With the marketcap of crypto at near 2.5 trillion now..and I think that doesn't include NFTs right?
There is a lot of saturation but I am sure there are good projects launching.

Which crypto projects new ICOs or existing you are excited about? 

Any NFTs you like or ways of evaluating NFTs that you personally use?

How do you stay on top of the newest things launching and hearing about them?

I have heard good things about Terra and Arbitrum. Cheers thanks guys

Never managed to understand what's the use of talking about marketcap - especially in crypto and NFT. This figure means nothing, no information at all. All these trillions can disappear in a few hours easily. It's a bubble.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0

People use meme coins for speculations. They trade meme coins on cryptocurrency exchanges and earn money on them.
That is why meme coins are so popular.

Promotion is very important for all meme coins. But also it is important to add new listings on the exchanges to increase the liquidity of the coin.
Activity: 184

Meme coins are popular because their price growth even more than the price of different coins. Also meme coins more volatile and many people use it for trading.

People use meme coins for speculations. They trade meme coins on cryptocurrency exchanges and earn money on them.
That is why meme coins are so popular.
Activity: 250

Famous people receive a lot of money for promotion of meme tokens.
The most important thing for meme tokens is a big advertizing campaign to attract attention of investors.

Meme coins are popular because their price growth even more than the price of different coins. Also meme coins more volatile and many people use it for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: