Pages:
Author

Topic: which currency is good as bitcoin?? - page 3. (Read 2271 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
September 21, 2016, 01:43:51 PM
I am new here, and i want to hear your opinion, ideas and advice. Thanks Smiley

You can use any fiat currency to exchange the bitcoins. Bitcoin is the best currency around the world which has the value more than any around the world. Even Gold and diamond very less price when compare with bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2016, 01:39:02 PM
each cryptocurrency is good as long as those coin have good volume market cap but currently bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and if you asking this things for your trade reference i think trade bitcoin is still profitable but obviously if you have good knowledge for predict the price
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
September 21, 2016, 01:25:40 PM
Bitcoin is the best, because it is backed by a huge decentralized network, with tons of hashing power. The other Alt coins cannot match

this or even come close. Most of these Alt coins also have a central figure head or person behind it, which make it even more vulnerable

to centralized manipulation and control. Bitcoin also have a excellent security track record, and this makes investment into this technology

a better option than the rest.  Wink
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 21, 2016, 12:59:09 PM

I think the best thing to do is to stick on one cryptocurrency be it bitcoin, altcoin,  etc.  Focus yourself on one cause earning them initially is not that easy.  Newbie's idea here though  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
September 21, 2016, 08:12:52 AM
If you mean to ask which cryptocurrencies is as good as Bitcoin. Then there is a few good option you can choose. If Bitcoin is gold, Litecoin is silver.
I disagree here, bitcoin is only good option. Litecoin don't have so many exchanges, its dangerous to use it actually coz it can dissapear and almost nobody would notice and bitcoin is far more safer and developed.
There is no real alternative to bitcoin, its my opinion.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
September 21, 2016, 08:07:48 AM
If you mean to ask which cryptocurrencies is as good as Bitcoin. Then there is a few good option you can choose. If Bitcoin is gold, Litecoin is silver. Litecoin has been online for many years now and will continue to grow as Bitcoin grows. Another good pick would probably be ... I really do not know. You can however find some good coin at this website https://coinmarketcap.com/. Ethereum and Ripple is a good option but I don't really have any experience with those.

And welcome to the world of crypto and investment!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 21, 2016, 08:03:32 AM
If you are new here in cryptocurrency all you need to do for now is to read all about cyptocurrencies this forum may help you in many ways like reading all topics and atleast go around on this forum i know you will be gain lots of knowledge soon and it may help you alot.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==
September 21, 2016, 07:49:01 AM
There's none.

Advice on what, exactly? You're just asking a straight question, no room for advice there.
Activity: 269
Merit: 251
September 21, 2016, 07:19:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: