Pages:
Author

Topic: Which currency will dominate the crypto market? Please vote! - page 13. (Read 2482 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
USDT is paired to BTC whch is why its being used and is a preferred pair for it to increase profit. You will have less chance to profit if you trade BTC/ALTCOIN and so the reason why USDT have huge volume per day. Checking dominance in coinmarketcap shows BTC has 69% that should answer the question considering the site's AI is providing correct data.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
There is no longer any debate when I choose Bitcoin.
Although USDT is traded more, its value is the same, it's just a necessary tool to make trading easier between pairs.
but to talk about the benefits of holding, I'm sure Bitcoin will be number 1. it has a mechanism of reducing inflation and especially having a larger and bigger purchase every year!
Activity: 734
Merit: 109
I can only talk about the first which we all know about. Bitcoin has been there with far margin on others and that is why they are called altcoins because bitcoin is on the world of its own.

Yes, bitcoin has a margin at this time in the Marketcap, but loosed the first position in daily VOLUMEN because USD. Yes, I know, it is only "Tether" Cheesy and working on the Bitcoin blockchain. But it is the USD behind. We HOPE Cheesy
The third position, ETH is interesting, because Tether was able to get the first position through the trades with ETH. ETH in USDT. Please see on Marketcap sometimes the Market stat also Smiley

I think, it will be started a new HYPE for ETH. (and some other Alt's, what is INTERESTING (spell: SELECTED) for STANDARD INVESTORS)

And a news (sorry - it is german, I know... Just searching for an english equalent...):

Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
I can only talk about the first which we all know about. Bitcoin has been there with far margin on others and that is why they are called altcoins because bitcoin is on the world of its own.
USD single currency is the base of the market everyone can easily accept it. so, in my opinion, it can dominate the crypto market

Please vote Smiley also...
Activity: 980
Merit: 132

Bitcoin has always dominated, and it will remain in the lead, but as for the second and third places, this is already an interesting forecast, something tells me that Ethereum will leave the second place and Bitcoin Cash, for example, may take its place, but I am not an oracle and I could be wrong.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
USD single currency is the base of the market everyone can easily accept it. so, in my opinion, it can dominate the crypto market
Pages:
Jump to: