Pages:
Author

Topic: Which currency you peffer in June-2018 ? - page 8. (Read 1052 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I don't think I have to prefer any coin over another as a trader, so far am only trading them for profit purposes. However, I always do my own research before investing in any coin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
I am new and small investor. It's very difficult to a currency which can back me more. Please guide me to choose few currencies.
If you want to invest in short term you should buy some promising altcoins and you must carefully analyse the chart, roadmap of the project it will useful to identify the potential platform. But you can looking to long term investment you should invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because these are all stable Cryptocurrency so it will always maintain a good position in the market. My suggestion is before to invest must gain some knowledge in Crypto investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
For a beginner in crypto, I will suggest you to start researching about Bitcoin as your first coin. Before investing in any coins, it is best for you to research and analysis whether you should invest.
Merit: 49
I am new and small investor. It's very difficult to a currency which can back me more. Please guide me to choose few currencies.
I advise you to invest coins that are already in the international market one such as Bittrex. look for coins whose communities and many volumes like bitcoin, Eth, etc, Bch, Monero. I do not recommend you to play on ICO coins because you need further research regarding roadmap and whitepaper.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I suggest you look at the token CARDSTACK. Grin
This token has just completed the ICO crowd-funding, and this token has implemented the open source code, and maintained active development.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

If it has to be currency then Alchemint..currency being built on NEO ecosystem..NEO Foundation is being involved in it...so the prospect could be high for this coin.
Activity: 104
I bought the EOS, analysts give good predictions for this coin.  I will keep it for long-term storage.  I hope to make x2
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
Check out Ontology, it's a new emergence into crypto market but already gained a lot of market and trading in big volumes plus June is a big month for the project as they will be releasing their own blockchain on 30th June. You can also check out other projects like Neblio, DBC and Zilliqa.
Activity: 154
I can suggest you to invest a part of your money in Etherium and another part in ICO. For example you can find best ICOs here https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
if you are a small investor, then I advise you to invest in IСO. Everywhere and little by little.
Activity: 155
Many altcoins you can choose to start investing. Some people say EOS, NEO, Ethereum, Cardano can be a good choice because it is believed to grow further in the future. I am also a beginner, and I believe more in ethereum. A wise choice is an option based on your own examination.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
it still difficult to choose what currency because I think we have a big chance to choose more than 10 coins list and we need to search by doing the analysis. we can choose bitcoin and ethereum as the expensive coins or we can also choose a cheap coin like for example, ada, trx, nxt and other else. the point is how we can analyze every coin that we want to buy so we can find more than 5 coins in the cheap price that we can buy and hold. I am sure that if you have a big money, you can also buy expensive coins too.
copper member
Activity: 31
I Prefer BTC And ETH.You Can Invest In In June 2018
copper member
Activity: 434
Although I am new to this, but I have seen possibilities in tokens, etherium, bitcoin and altcoin  in which profit is possible. The rest of the market is decided on the possibilities .
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think for now the digital currency whose normal and stable price is bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
all currencies are very good, before investing your money you should first learn about the exchanges, if I think choose bitcoin cash because the transaction is very cheap, and to look for big profits you play with this bitcoin that will make a big profit.
Activity: 4
For me Ethereum !!!!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

If you are a newbie, please avoid asking people here on which coin to buy because everyone wilk have different suggestions. If you really want to succeed in this industry, it is your responsibility to make some research. Invest in your self first. Give time to study and read articles, blogs and any material that will help you understand cryptocurrencies and trading. Follow people who are already successful in this industry and lastly, watch video tutorials in youtube and internet. Hope this will help you. Goodluck and God bless us more!
Activity: 98
I really like IPSX token. This token was recently added to the stock exchange, but its price has increased significantly.
i

I prefer altcoin and Bitcoin  this June since this currency was already known as profitable currency. Although there's always flactuation of price but we already know that sudden change is normal in cryptocurrency. Bear in mind that roller coaster movement is down and up.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
first you have to look at the market and see a good coin prospect.
and this is a good time to buy because the market is bleeding.
Bitcoin, Ethereum.waves and cardano are my favorite choices this time
Pages:
Jump to: