Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto? - page 22. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 07:29:03 AM
I think I prefer now crypto because of a many features that a person will really gonna love to keep their money and investments that will also grow after they put in a good Currency to invest. And I think this year will gonna be the best year to make more earnings just like what happend before so be ready.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 04, 2018, 07:24:22 AM
I think it depends on the country in which you live, the amount of assets you own along with the laws and applications on them! Cryptocurrencies are making great strides and being discussed even by large institutions but the bank still manages to be useful to that person with little technological interaction, cryptocurrencies requires some notion besides basic because you are just your own bank.
Activity: 378
October 04, 2018, 07:21:06 AM
to be honest i would chose bank it is safer and easier  but  i think in future we are going to think and act completely different.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 07:17:53 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

I hope that we will see significant amount of cryptocurrency banks, which will allow to loan in crypto and make deposits in crypto. In other cases, it will be hard to choose between these option, because bank are much safer than unregulated cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 04, 2018, 06:43:03 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

As an individual, I prefer Crypto. Since cryptos allow me to earn money and to have sideline jobs without taxes to pay for. Cryptos open up the opportunity for me to become knowledgeable about trading and transactions. It also helps me to understand investment which I didn't even learned from school at my age. On the other hand, if we think of a country as a whole, we need a bank for much better transaction that is centralized. A bank utilizes your taxes for the government to support the entire country where you belong.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 06:15:38 AM
Sorry I prefer banks, they are far much  better than crypto. You can only have your identity stolen or encounter any of the problems you mentioned here if you’re stupid and not being careful. But if you’re careful with how you give out information you wouldn’t experience anything bad.

I have been using banks for many years and I have never had any problem with my banks and that’s because I play my role by being careful. And by the way, we have PayPal this time around and you fund it with your bank and use it for transactions without giving out your info. Crypto is good and I like it too, they are both good and we need the both of them to stay.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
October 03, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
I like both and I choose both of them ... saving money at the bank and crypto have the same side, which is vulnerable to dragging, but that does not mean that they will be able to be hacked together
Activity: 490
October 03, 2018, 10:03:04 AM
Of course cryptocurrency! it is much safer and safer if you store everything correctly and do not make rash decisions. In addition, banks take a large commission and interest and it is unprofitable!
I prefer cryptocurrency because I changed my life a lot for the better and now I am greatly helped by the crypto, and I can also save my money in my own wallet, very safe too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 03, 2018, 09:57:29 AM
surely i would take crypto wallet! at least it is something new, and since all the systems have its weaknesses then it's only a matter of chosing the way you wish to be scammed, hypothetically
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 03, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
I would choose crypto cause all transaction cam be trust able and why we do need central bank then if all financial could be done via cryptocurrency, even you can borrow money by crypto.
Activity: 208
October 03, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
I would prefer crypto, because its fast and simple. And the only thing you need to aware of is scammers. we have to be careful in terms of giving out private key, having a hardware would be nice
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 09:41:37 AM
currently , due to wider acceptance and being the normal, id go with banks though crypto is much safer with faster transactions and in some cases, anonymity. in the nearest future when cryptocurrency gets wider acceptance, i'd definitely prefer keeping money in crypto than using banks. crypto was built to combat the fraudulent and backward financial system that's why they are kicking against it so much.
what you say is true if the country has inaugurated cryptocurrency as the prevailing currency but in my country cryptocurrencies have not been fully inaugurated by the government so there is a sense of fear in making safe investments with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 308
October 03, 2018, 09:33:13 AM
Now I am increasingly beginning to trust the cryptocurrency. Modern banks are disappointing me every day, they are trying in every way to deceive their customers. And everything is much simpler in cryptocurrency
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
October 03, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
I prefer crypto, especially since there are several projects that offer Apps for Android and iOS, with integrated exchangers, crypto exchanges and issuing a plastic card. All this facilitates the use of cryptocurrency, but I believe that all these services have the same risks that banks have, because they also collect your personal data, documents, telephone numbers and e-mail. The only thing that can be called real crypto is decentralized wallets and decentralized exchanges with complete anonymity and maximum protection.
Activity: 196
October 03, 2018, 08:58:47 AM
I put a lot of my savings to cryptocurrencies, I feel them more and more secure, and safe to use, as I gain confident. Not like I would not trust banks will keep my money safe, simply feel like crypto is a much better investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 08:46:02 AM
Of course cryptocurrency! it is much safer and safer if you store everything correctly and do not make rash decisions. In addition, banks take a large commission and interest and it is unprofitable!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 03, 2018, 08:41:23 AM
I believe that it is much more reliable to store funds in cryptocurrency. You are in full control of your funds to save them from scams, it is enough to follow the standard rules of security on the Internet. Install SOFTWARE from official websites, use the licensed operating system and do not tell anyone the private key to your cryptocurrency wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 03, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

For me it depends on the transaction. If I want to save my money in a secure place then a bank is the best place. but if I want to invest then Id rather place and invest it in crypto since banks give so little interest and investing in crypto can really be profitable.
Activity: 304
October 03, 2018, 07:39:32 AM
It seems to me that our economy has not yet developed enough to invest all our money in cryptocurrencies and use them as we use banks now. I can afford to invest only part of the funds in cryptocurrency, but the main money I have are in conventional banks
Activity: 224
October 02, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
I prefer Cryptocurrency because Cryptocurrency is still the best next thing in finance and many other sector of economic and business.  Cryptocurrency delivers value and make people to be in charge of what they have without any fear!
Pages:
Jump to: