Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto? - page 37. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 08:01:53 AM
Obviously both are good and necessary. From my personal point of view, I think crypto is the future of banks and every activities  joined to it. I can say crypto thou, a now reality with an an end into the future stands a modification of the banking sectors across the world going into the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 08:01:24 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
I would prefer crypto to store my money. I know that the risk is so great but also we are fortunate the gain is so great that we can sustain our daily living by just the income here in crypto. The main reason why i prefer to store in crypto is that i have full control of my money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 25, 2018, 08:00:26 AM
I will still choose a bank because I have never kept money in crypto except that the money is also from crypto because putting the money on crypto has a high risk
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 07:51:19 AM
If I want to make 100-1000% I invest in cryptocurrency for a long period but if I want a stable profit about 10% a year then I put money in bank.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 03:21:19 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

Of course like an ordinary man I use bank system for everyday purposes. But it seems much more perspective to try different technically advanced tools related to cryptocurrency for optimizing time and money expenses.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
September 25, 2018, 01:39:09 AM
If storing is the topic, I definitely choose bank, since the security there is unequaled to crypto storage. But if I want to invest my money, its too much better in crypto because the pay could be bigger there and its eiasier.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 25, 2018, 01:33:46 AM
To be clear I don't believe banks. They use your money to receive huge profits while you got only 5-10% annually from your amount.
Also history showed us that banks can close one day without any reason saying they become bankrupt. It works only because people apply it and use cards and etc.
If all will accept crypto this way - everybody will forget about banks
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 04:54:51 PM
In my country, there is no certainty of either. Keeping money in the Bank is also quite dangerous. I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 04:25:23 PM
Some crypto wallets offer some interest if we keep our token in their wallet. In a way, we are making passive money out of it.
Yet, with current situation, i prefer keeping my asset in bank. later on, when cryptocurrency and digital wallet is even more widely used, crypto wallet can be considered as a potential storing place (with no trading intention, storing only).
Activity: 566
September 24, 2018, 04:15:22 PM
I think with the aid of secure hardware wallet i would choose crypto wallet over bank saving crypto will improve more on what it is known whereas bank existence can't be compare to crypto ,i prefer crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
September 24, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
I just realized that my Crypto value is bigger than my bank amount currently XD
But mainly i only invest the money witch i don't need to live in cryptos so far its working good Cheesy

regards
Activity: 448
September 24, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
honestly I don't like to save money in the bank and 50% of all assets that I have are in crypto, the rest is in property and plantations. I think the bank does not provide profit, except for its services to take fiat money from the withdrawal of crypto investments.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 24, 2018, 03:38:58 PM
To be honest, I prefer to invest most of the money in real estate. I do not trust banks, and cryptocurrencies are too volatile. Real estate will always be appreciated.
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 24, 2018, 03:32:29 PM
In conditions when the United States is raising the key rate, and developing countries can not save their economy, it's terrible to keep money in banks...
Activity: 336
September 24, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
I think the correct answer is crypto-wallet. I am responsible for my own mistakes. Banks exist to make money for their owners. Cryptocurrencies give you the opportunity to earn. I think this opportunity should be seized.

Activity: 392
Merit: 27
September 24, 2018, 10:38:11 AM
Unfortunately, i`d prefer banks for the present moment. However, blockchain bank with stable coin would be better:D
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 24, 2018, 10:36:06 AM
of course crypto, because if I choose a bank then I will not be able to earn as much like in crypto, that is because if we move all our money in crypto then the money we have will increase compared to we put our money in the bank.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 24, 2018, 10:35:07 AM
I prefer using cryptocurrency with its anonymity and freedom in use. It also has a possibility that your holdings will appreciate over time whereas in banks, the interest you earn by depositing your money will just be eaten up by inflation. Besides, banks have other policies that are not client friendly like suspending an account without notice beforehand.
Activity: 319
September 24, 2018, 10:26:04 AM
The bank for me is important because i want also to have savings that outside from my crypto income, i don't want my crypto to be at-ease at a digital currency forever, i want to change some of it also to fiat.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 24, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

Bank for me is better for now, with crypto I cannot predict what will happen with my money so I'm basically just going in blind when I am invest in the coin. I prefer to keep the money that I would be needing in the bank and only put disposable income in cryptocurrencies that way I know that if the market is down then I'm good. Also banks are insured, cryptos are not.
Basically bank acts like a home for your money and you will get a little interest by hold your money on your bank, that was having a purpose to become a place to store your money and it's really different with the definition of the crypto.
Crypto has a very strong relationship with the market and then it will always give volatility.
I use Cryptocurrency more and more confident. because by saving on Cryptocurrency to be able to continue to grow in the future and generate even more profits. In addition with the ability to evolve further.
Pages:
Jump to: