Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ERC20 Wallet you use Other than MEW? - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
As far as i know,metamask extension would be the best place to protect your erc20 based tokens,Because it is encrypting your private keys thru its wallet so that those hackers,and phishing sites wont be able to get your assets from your account as you wont need to put your private keys manually,best wallet? it would still be mew,or myetherwallet.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
The e are several ways to access your coins or tokens. As it has been resounded several times in this forum, coins are stored in the Blockchain.

I use Imtoken and MetaMask. But planning on getting a Trezor Hardware wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I'm using a hardware wallet ladger nano S to enter in MEW.
not so important what kind of wallet you use. The main thing is how secure are your passwords
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
Im using metamask, basically just mew with more protection. You also can use imtoken for android or ios. Buying ledger or trezor is good tough, they can store almost all erc20 token.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
You can also connect MEW with metamask to make it more secure. There are training videos on Youtube that can help.
Exodus allows you to hold quite a few ERC20 tokens. It is an amazing wallet.

Is there any way to make MEW more secure. Like adding any 2FA or any way to add 2nd level security to the wallet?

I understand that you can connect MEW with one of the hardware wallets and make it secure in that way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117

Is there any way to make MEW more secure. Like adding any 2FA or any way to add 2nd level security to the wallet?
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
Hi Guys,

I have heard about MEW only as ERC 20 wallet where I can save my tokens it there any other option too which you are using?
MEW is very secure till you have the key control but issue is there is no 2FA  type mechanism for better security.
Pages:
Jump to: