Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchange?! - page 2. (Read 1567 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 18, 2014, 01:34:20 PM
Now I think I'll consider Kraken, I forgot about that one. Have they ever had any issues with anything? I thought I heard a few months ago they had issues or something.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 18, 2014, 01:32:35 PM
I prefer kraken.com:

-very clean layout
-easy to use
-cheap SEPA withdrawals
-advanced security
-fast
-very good reputation
Activity: 17
February 18, 2014, 01:28:08 PM
I've never traded there, but Stamp seems to be the most legit to me...They had a major issue and fixed it very quickly in comparison to any other exchanges, which shows their customer service is legit. If you want to go higher risk, go Gox and get cheaper BTC but there are rumors they are becoming solvent. BTC-E hasn't had a problem yet and that's where I trade. I personally haven't had any issues but I've read their customer support is TERRIBAD. I read a few threads this morning myself and started wondering if I should switch to Stamp, heh.
Activity: 5
February 18, 2014, 01:23:06 PM
Hey guys, i am pretty new to this whole bitcoin thing, after being scammed out of some money buy the site minershare.net, i have decided not to be discouraged and leave the bitcoin world, but instead abandon my dreams of mining and move on to buy and sell. I have been following the price of btc on coinbase, bitstamp, btc-e, and of course gox, for a while now but i want your guys opinion on which exchange i should put my money in. My thoughts have been leaning towards btc-e, but thats mostly because of that recent price drop to $102.  Grin
So let me know where you guys have been trading, and let me know where a rookie like myself should start.
Pages:
Jump to: