Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Exchange are you planning to use for the halving run up - page 3. (Read 3024 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
No one can tell me why there's going to be a rise. If there is something of the magnitude of late 2013 I don't think any exchange is going to be able to take the weight without some problems. Kraken and Bitfinex seem to manage to fail on relatively mild days.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
BTC2BID.Fairly new and unique exchange.The concept of setting up a auction for the trade is quite unique and during halving I'd rather depend on the custom rates than those set-up by the exchanges.The closes alternative would be Localbitcoins.

Try to have a bitcoin debit card by buying any BTC card company bro! If you bitcoin debit card that would really helpful to you to reduce the charges among the other exchanges.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
BTC2BID.Fairly new and unique exchange.The concept of setting up a auction for the trade is quite unique and during halving I'd rather depend on the custom rates than those set-up by the exchanges.The closes alternative would be Localbitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
it's mainly bitstamp and in some cases btc-e. bitstamp is always fast and responsive. but i have noticed that when there is a lot volume and activity in the market, btc-e site slows down quite a bit from time to time. it's very annoying if you want to do some fast trading.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
well bitfinex is one of the most popular exchanges so i guess a lot of people will trade there and there will be a lot of action and it will be really interesting to participate in all the action

though i guess i will most probably go with bit-x website becauce i really like it and i already have some bitcoins in that website so i will not need to make any additional transactions
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
most of my trades will be done with a local supplier I made friends with other numerous part time miners.

hitting them up indiviually, with cash in mail.

I may not get the 100% of the premium rate, but I rather have cash in hand.
Activity: 145
Merit: 112
To the moon!
You may want to use many exchanges and have a bot to ensure that your orders are set as you desire. You can use the NickelBot platform to build custom bots that interact with many exchanges. Check it out here https://github.com/AdamCox9/nickelbot
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Currently trying to learn a lot about trading at TheRock. I'll be moving to BitFinex soon enough hopefully right before the pumps.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
Halving or no halving, I will use the exchange that I always use, and that's Bitfinex.

It offers a wide variety of trading options for high skilled traders. That's why I like Bitfinex so much.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I will use Poloniex. When the Bitcoin price rises a lot. I will buy some good altcoins such as Ethereum or Monero.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
with many speculators ready to jump on the halving soon,
there is an extremely likely chance we will see a BIG pump and dump during the next 12 months
(could start sooner or later and run a while or not, who knows)

with reading reports of coinbase cancelling orders etc. when BTC prices move a lot
(while they still hold funds/btc, or later offer you a different rate)

which exchange do you have the most trust in to use, during this volitile period ?

just looking to sell a very substantial amount of BTC when high and buy back after the dump
Pages:
Jump to: