Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchange crypto platform is better? - page 2. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
In fact, I have used various exchanges over the past year. Favorites are changing all the time. Now I use three.
Binance - this is one of the most beloved and stable exchanges.
КuCoin & huobi- here the fastest appear of new coins. And this exchange is developing rapidly.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
There is lots of exchange but my personal favorite is binance.Easy to use very handy mobile app great volume.Support also good.i never face a problem with binance.And binance security is Good, I mean not that bad.Ok I also like huobi and kucoin.I really like kucoin everything is good besides some dead coin is listed, Still a good exchange.I huobi also good there community is very powerful a lots of new ideas coming with them clean and easy to use.That's all and yeah I never use bittrex.But many people think bittrex is also good.Thank You.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
OpenLedger- нa мoй взгляд.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Decentralized exchange is the best so far in the history of cryptocurrency trading and indeed in the history of virtual trading of any valuable asset. It is only a matter of time before eveyone will catch on to it why? because it 's better!

Yes decentralization is one of the important factors, agree.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Bittrex the best crypto platform and a very secured like no other than.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Decentralized exchange is the best so far in the history of cryptocurrency trading and indeed in the history of virtual trading of any valuable asset. It is only a matter of time before eveyone will catch on to it why? because it 's better!
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
Binance and brittex
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
Bittrex is good enough for me, I am using it and is goes well.

P.S. I like your blog you often share useful topics.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Binance is the one and only.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
My favourite ones are BINANCE and BITTREX.... if I have to use FIAT money I use KRAKEN (even if I don't like the interface) and The Rock Trading..
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Here is the short review of crypto exchange platforms: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/top-5-cryptocurrency-exchange-platforms

What do you think? Which exchange platform is best? please share your experience.

Polo doesn't include on the best exchange site right now, and i think that you must try to correcting yuour article again. It looks like the major crypto exchange site just like Okex, Huobi and Upbit is missing form your article. They are all even better than polo, bittrex or cex

And binance migrate to the malta as a new place to continue its business caused by the regulation in hongkong is really strict.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
bittrex and hitbtc are my rwo best choice in crypto exchanges platform, i like the platform because it is easy to trade and search coins, and cheap cost in transactions in ordering and selling my coins. and i like the security features in these platforms.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
bittrex is my favorite. bittrex has high security. their support are customer friendly. login details of your history is available. and you can know the ip address use to login to your account per time
Merit: 250
Binance is my favorite, I like the fact that it is crypto exchange and does not accept fiat.
Merit: 253
Here is the short review of crypto exchange platforms: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/top-5-cryptocurrency-exchange-platforms

What do you think? Which exchange platform is best? please share your experience.
Pages:
Jump to: