Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchange has the largest number of coins? - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Binance has the most volume. you can read more about it on coinmarketcap and go to 'Trade Volume' (top menu)

hmm not really looking for an exchange that the the most volume. Looking for an exchange that has the largest number of coins.
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
Binance has the most volume. you can read more about it on coinmarketcap and go to 'Trade Volume' (top menu)
Are you on about which exchange allows the trading of the widest range of crypto-currencies or which exchange actually holds the biggest amount of coins in total? The exchange you listed are probably the biggest ones out there, so I'm not sure you will find a bigger one.

Looking for an exchange that has the widest range of cryptos available...all that I mentioned are good but not all coins are available there...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Are you on about which exchange allows the trading of the widest range of crypto-currencies or which exchange actually holds the biggest amount of coins in total? The exchange you listed are probably the biggest ones out there, so I'm not sure you will find a bigger one.
hi everyone

I've been searching and cannot find a single exchange which has the most number of coins available. Is there an exchange which has the highest number of coins available? (already checked bittrex, hitbtc, bitstamp, litebit, binance, bitfinex)....
Pages:
Jump to: