Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchange is offering the best rate for btc? - page 2. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Hi I need a little help , can anyone here recommended a good exchange to exchange btc with Fiat .  Thanks

You need for a long-term purchase, or for day trading. You can buy on Bitfinex, and there to trade it. And you can go to coinmarketcap and look for the course, and the stock exchange. But the choice is huge. Where rate is significantly less, but there registration is quite complex. On Coinbase is usually $ 200 cheaper compared to Bitfinex.
wow such huge difference . Do coinbase accept buyer from other country ? btw thank for your information
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hi I need a little help , can anyone here recommended a good exchange to exchange btc with Fiat .  Thanks

You need for a long-term purchase, or for day trading. You can buy on Bitfinex, and there to trade it. And you can go to coinmarketcap and look for the course, and the stock exchange. But the choice is huge. Where rate is significantly less, but there registration is quite complex. On Coinbase is usually $ 200 cheaper compared to Bitfinex.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Hi I need a little help , can anyone here recommended a good exchange to exchange btc with Fiat .  Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: