Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchange is the best for shorting? - page 3. (Read 453 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
I only ever tried Bitmex, good I would say although very very frustrating when liquidity and volume increase rapidly and you can't place orders then. Heard about 1fox, but never used it myself.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
If you are thinking about short term trading then I think you should go for 1fox , it's secure and still new in the market but personally it's 1st impression of mine was very credible and nice.
Other than that , I have heard various news about other exchanges being hacked and everything therefore I don't think you should think of that but don't forget about choosing a good wallet with it because at the end of the day it's safer to consider keeping all your funds in the wallet only , you could timely transfer funds and your profits in your wallet and rest use for trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
Did you mean do you want to make profit from crypto trading by open short potition?, if so you can do that in Bitmex exchange and MT4 platform, now many broker offer crypto pair in their MT4 platform like Open FX and Weltrade.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Hi All,

I hope you all safe in this bear market. Do you guys have any experience on shorting? And which is the best exchange for shorting based on volume, its security on hacker and credibility? Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: