Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchange platform is best for cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
Hello guys please I need your suggestions which exchange can you recommend currently that is user friendly and cost of transactions fee not too high!!!!! Wink
I personally like binance the most because right now it's the biggest crypto exchange and they are user friendly, the interface is nice and simple so people won't be confused to use it while it also has an advance view for those that already experienced. They also have a good selection of alts to trade and their volume are big. You can also look at kucoin exchange, it's still new (less than 1 year) but it's growing into the right direction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Actually, I have experience with two platforms. First I have tried Poloniex and it was ok until I changed to Bittrex which I find more convenient and more user-friendly for people. So Bittrex is my choice. But of course, even Bittrex is not a very good platform for technical analysis but for this I normally use tradingview.com - this I found the most suitable for those who want to make grounded and informed decisions on positions opening. Hope this information will be useful for you!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
I personally suggest you Binance as at the moment Binance is world top trading exchange and is very secure. so try it and enjoy your trading.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Take all aspects(trading volume/user interface/coin selection) into consideration, I like binance the best. But it's up to you to choose the exchange you feel confortable with to begin trade.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
It will depend on what altcoins you have or want as different exchanges have different coins/tokens on them.
I personally like kucoin and binance but do use cryptopia a bit as it has some coins on it I like and a big range of different crypto tokens/coins to choose from. 
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hello guys please I need your suggestions which exchange can you recommend currently that is user friendly and cost of transactions fee not too high!!!!! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: