Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchanges are functional right now? - page 2. (Read 258 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 104
Bounty manager
January 07, 2018, 09:14:37 AM
They are functional but a lot of them are backlogged and due to this need time to figure out all the withdrawals and support tickets. You will have to get verified anywhere basically the only exchanges I know of that don't require verification are the smaller ones. Ie like Mercatox, Bitgrail, Etherdelta etc.

Some have simply cancelled all new registrations until further notice.  Others simply don't respond to queries (waiting over 10 days).

I understand that there is clearly a backlog but I have business to do.....

I'll have a look at the smaller ones you mentioned.  Have you experience of any of them?  What are their rates like?  Would you be uneasy in transacting a large amount through them?

And this happens everytime their is a high percentage on the increase of bitcoin. Many people would withdraw their profit during that increase. But for me, i sacrifice some transaction fee for my transaction to be prioritized to at least 2 hours and waiting on bittrex.com . Normally the clog would at least diminished as the price becomes stable. So try at least waiting longer to withdraw.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 05:54:41 PM
They are functional but a lot of them are backlogged and due to this need time to figure out all the withdrawals and support tickets. You will have to get verified anywhere basically the only exchanges I know of that don't require verification are the smaller ones. Ie like Mercatox, Bitgrail, Etherdelta etc.

Some have simply cancelled all new registrations until further notice.  Others simply don't respond to queries (waiting over 10 days).

I understand that there is clearly a backlog but I have business to do.....

I'll have a look at the smaller ones you mentioned.  Have you experience of any of them?  What are their rates like?  Would you be uneasy in transacting a large amount through them?
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 05:44:01 PM
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 05:35:10 PM
I intend to cash out some bitcoin (not an immodest sum) within the next 10 days.  I'm struggling to find an exchange that is actually functional anymore! Even the ones i'm with are not answering when I try to change the address on my account (which i need to do before I cash out any coin ..for tax purposes).

What are the most competitive exchanges which are largely functional right now in terms of registering with them and getting verified with them?  Do they also have functional and timely support?
Pages:
Jump to: