Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO are you investing in and why? 2018 - page 2. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
Have you noticed Tradershub ICO? Presale starts on February 22nd, 2018
ICO Details: https://tradershub.io/ico_details
Whitepaper: https://tradershub.io/build/static/downloadables/Whitepaper.pdf
Whitelis is allready open  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 11:24:50 AM
I'll still invest on the same coins that are popular last December which are Waves and Stratis. But you might consider trying coins that are lower than $1 so the long-term hold will be worth it. Research about the coin first before investing.
Activity: 153
February 06, 2018, 11:14:11 AM
I like Creator.ai. It seems to be something innovative and cutting-edge. Imagine an influencer marketing platform where transactions are made not with Fiat currency but with cryptocurrency.

creator.ai looks very promising. i'll take a look at this one
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I like Creator.ai. It seems to be something innovative and cutting-edge. Imagine an influencer marketing platform where transactions are made not with Fiat currency but with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
We power . Good team. Good concept .
Activity: 130
Merit: 1

you are welcome to the Liquid Bonus® Loyalty ICO which will take place Feb 18 and will be finished on April the 30th

but the Early Bird Program have already been started & offering excellent affiliate conditions

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28943730

-
Activity: 41

[/quote]

how is swissborg going so far?
[/quote]

We will know tomorrow  Grin
Activity: 51
If you’re being bugged by issues such as scalability, decentralization and commercialization viability, cypherium is all the solution that you need. It has all the promises one needs to hear if they are into development of enterprise apps. The goal for cypherium is to address key shortcomings of current public blockchain infrastructure.

Cypherium focuses a lot on scalability. Its use of a hybrid PBFT/PoW mechanism allows for higher transaction throughputs without compromising on integrity and permission-less decentralization.

Cypherium is capable of allowing users to use a virtual machine with a lightweight sandbox environment.  Thus, developers are able to produce and test their apps within the cypherium environment.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
I want to use cryptobank in future, so i try to find different projects which are thinking this way too! I invested in https://ico.midex.com/
Activity: 4
Its not until March but how about Love Coins:

https://lovecoins.io
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
I invested in some ICO that has MVP/Minimum Viable Product already like Wepower and Refereum , these project has real business so no doubt for me to make invest in it. Beside that these project consist of professional team and partners.
Activity: 280
My investment stategy is mainly to focus on ICO's with profit share and real businesses.

To diversify my portfolio I am also looking to spread accross different industries, so just not just crypto.

Few things I generally look for
- Profit share or natrual token growth if the potential is good enough
- Established business
- Real use case
- Expected ROI over 100% per year.

Currently I have invested in
- Crypto20
- Envion
- Copytrack

Currently I am looking to get something within the gambling industry with profit share as well as a crypto exchange with profit share.  Still looking for the crypto exchange, but otherwise I am considering the following ICOs

GIFcoin - Gambeling investment fund
Dorado - Last mile delivery

Both of which are already established business

Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Unfortunately, I could not look at each and every project, but among ones that I've studied the most preferred so far are Coinvest and Crowd Machine.
Activity: 153
Polymath is looking good, they've built a huge community and their projects looks good. It could be 10x-15x profittable.

Polymath is probably my biggest bet right now, together with Cointed and Bee Token

DADI, Swissborg, Cointed, Giftz, and Bee Token.

Reason: Solid teams, high profitability, well-written whitepapers, great reviews, credible records. Try them out!

Good choices, read above comment

Go to Bee Token forum page and read last comment, I think it will be interesting for you. I want to invest in Bee Token too, but seems like this guys is absolutely non-professional.

About my ICO it's Storiqa, Play2Live, Bezop, SwissBorg and more. About 200$ each, so now just waiting for the profit.

how is swissborg going so far?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Hi guys

Which ICO's are you investing, how much and why? And what do you think it will be the expected ROI?

Im going to invest a big part of my portfolio in ArcBlock because it's an unique project. I think ArcBlock can easy give back x20 from the initial investment.

We are covering all crypto & blockchain related news, ICO's and Airdrops on our telegram channel: https://t.me/globalblockchainnews
For me there are tow ICos which i am really looking forward to invest in them, which are loomia and coinmetro, these coins have a lot of hype behiend them and they both have great ideas and great teams which in my opinion could actaully make a change, and they are getting popular and i am sure after their intitial sale the tokens will have their value increased, so they make a good investment.
Activity: 59
Polymath is looking good, they've built a huge community and their projects looks good. It could be 10x-15x profittable.

Polymath is probably my biggest bet right now, together with Cointed and Bee Token

Reason: Solid teams, high profitability, well-written whitepapers, great reviews, credible records. Try them out!

Go to Bee Token forum page and read last comment, I think it will be interesting for you. I want to invest in Bee Token too, but seems like this guys is absolutely non-professional.

About my ICO it's Storiqa, Play2Live, Bezop, SwissBorg and more. About 200$ each, so now just waiting for the profit.
Activity: 27

Activity: 317
Despite the fact that there are so many ICOs out there as well as scams, that does not discourage me from investing in ICOs. Am currently look out for play2live, although I am still doing my research to find out more about it.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I will invest $1000 in beetoken, i can see it is a good project from their white paper, their roadmap and the team behind it. I think it would be successful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I'm looking forward for Farmatrust, their project is simply revolutionary. It won't be easy to accomplish, but if they manage... it could be a game changer. Their project is to track the production of pharmaceuticals, through the blockchain. As an almost pharmacist, i know this business would be huge. Counterfeit drugs is a serious problem. Its "market" is bigger than narcotic drugs.
Pages:
Jump to: