Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ico best in 2018? - page 3. (Read 2014 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 12:48:54 AM
Fog coin

Or

Trakinvest
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 11:54:21 AM
 ICO    GLUON    It is the first flagship ICO on the Stratis platform and if it is successful it will mean a great deal not only to GLUON but also to Stratis.                                          The project solves this problem. Where do we find ourselves? I think this is the beginning of the path of total automation and against such an interest in virtual reality and unmanned technologies, we will get a smart transport of the future. For the sake of such transformations of reality I am ready to pay    https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/gluid/21/
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
unibright.io
March 02, 2018, 11:11:55 AM
Check this one!

https://unibright.io/

Unibright is a team of developers with 20+ years of experience in business integration. Many companies are interested in integrating Blockchain technology into their existing workflows, but struggle with the steep learning curve. We created the Unibright Framework to make it easy to integrate Blockchain technology into any existing business!

How does it work? The process is simple!

You just need to pick a template that fits your specific case.
Unibright automatically generates everything needed for a successful integration!     

https://t.me/unibright_io
Activity: 126
March 02, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
OnLive is one of the best ICO projects for March. It has an excellent team, thought-out marketing and an interesting business idea.
I think OnLive expects great success.
Activity: 56
March 02, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
I only hope IPFS these have ICO project successfully landed, made substantial progress
Activity: 49
March 02, 2018, 07:28:41 AM
Would be super cool to also hear what you have to add to the discussion on what matters in terms of tokenomics/-metrics when looking at all these ICOs! Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tokenomics-and-why-they-matter-when-analysing-token-sales-3050944
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 02, 2018, 07:26:50 AM
Always diversify your portfolio and look for a solid roadmap.. plus good team. The thing is not easy to predict the right ICO, but I do recommend to check : https://amon.tech

This is for crypto spending in everyday life project! I like it and it is on the Private Sale right now Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 02, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

I intend to invest in ico. But I'm wondering since it's a lot now
Can you show me which one is the best?
Thank you!

best or not is depend to you how to see it. but i recomended to you is NTOK https://bitcointalk.org/.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 07:02:34 AM
Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Investors are showing their extreme interests in making investments in ICOs.Tradershub TXT is an online social trading network that acts as a gateway into the world of cryptocurrencies.It satisfies all the requirements of the traders in an efficient manner.
Repux It is one of the top ICOs, which is being designed basically for the exchange of business information or data. It is a highly safe, secure and trustworthy platform. It has a unique protocol that accepts a variety of data belonging to the individual or corporate users and developers.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 06:57:06 AM
Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Investors are showing their extreme interests in making investments in ICOs.Tradershub TXT is an online social trading network that acts as a gateway into the world of cryptocurrencies.It satisfies all the requirements of the traders in an efficient manner.
Activity: 518
March 02, 2018, 06:45:01 AM
I Know that at the moment the perspective ICO are considered to be ENLTE, DANEEL, e-Chat, BubbleTone, Repux, nucleus.vision . Good luck with your investment )
Activity: 432
March 02, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
In my opinion some project that development health industry that use blockchain technology and AI/Artificial Intelegence will be massive potential because this is something new in cryptocurrency market. And the purpose of the project also interesting and give advantages for humand kind in the world.
This is definitely a new investment trend in 2018 as the health and AI play a very important role for the whole human race and are attracted by a lot of investors. I think we will see the dramatic growth of Cryptocurrency in 2018 and will be a new revolution for the modern economy.
Activity: 41
March 02, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

Thank you!
I don't which one is the  best ICO of 2018 and it is too early to say it
 but you should take a look at Myriads.IO project.
It is about decentralized machine learning network. Myriads network offers an opportunity to earn MRDS tokens from useful calculations. Any GPU can make machine learning computations.
Myriads network generate tasks for miners and provide predictions.
Number of MRDS token in existence strictly limited by algorithm.
The ICO didn't start yet so it is not too late to join Wink
If you want more details, you can check their website : https://myriads.io
Activity: 28
March 02, 2018, 05:51:13 AM
Have you heard about Safinus? I recently studied their white paper and I found this project very interesting and promising.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 01, 2018, 10:04:52 PM
The best ICO will be GIFcoin www.gifcoin.io. It has already a working website and if you will hold the coins for a long time, you will receive a profit at the end of the year. It is currently on pre-sale right now with 30% bonus. You can also check in their website how much coins is sold real time. It is listed in top ICO list as HOT. I assure you that it will be on the top 50 coins in the market once it is already available in the exchanges. Grab yours now while there are still remaining coins.
Activity: 28
March 01, 2018, 09:00:46 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 28, 2018, 07:07:48 PM
The best ICO in 2018 and very suitable for long-term investment as well as short term I think ICO The World News, because this ICO has a good team and a great idea so I'm sure this ICO investors will get big profits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
February 28, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

Thank you!
VINchain is one of the best ICO in 2018 for me . check their website bro so you can see vinchain.io
you can see also their Ratings .
Activity: 56
February 28, 2018, 03:34:46 AM
According to my view, Safinus will be successful ico, their platform will certainly  become very popular, it will reduce entry barriers for newbies and minimize investors risks.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 28, 2018, 03:28:51 AM
The best ICO of 2018 is overwhelming, but I recommend one of the best ICOs of 2018. This ICO is what pays for your assets. The ICO is DIWtoken. It was one of the best ICOs of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: