Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO do you think will make you the most money the fastest? - page 2. (Read 426 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I think I will invest in energizium.com
I do not know how much money I can earn with it, but I will buy some tokens and wait the integration with the exchanges next month
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Swarm Fund is looking really good

super solid dev team based out of Silicon Valley

highly practical use cases that could see real world implementation very quickly

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

ico is live now, only one more day left to invest:
https://www.swarm.fund/
Activity: 112
https://goo.gl/ePsALC
Name: CommerceBlock
Ticker: CBT
Link: tokenschedule.com/commerceblock-token/

Short Description:

CommerceBlock has a suite of tools for both end users and engineers to construct and manage smart contracts with escrow and complex trade flows. Our clients will have access to protocols that use advanced cryptography such as zero knowledge proofs and homomorphic encryption. We have architected our platform to avoid being a central point of failure: all sensitive trade details and customer funds are managed on the client side.

Whitelist is live! let me know your thoughts on this ..

How much of a return on investment are you expecting and why?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Short Description:

CommerceBlock has a suite of tools for both end users and engineers to construct and manage smart contracts with escrow and complex trade flows. Our clients will have access to protocols that use advanced cryptography such as zero knowledge proofs and homomorphic encryption. We have architected our platform to avoid being a central point of failure: all sensitive trade details and customer funds are managed on the client side.

Agreed. CommerceBlock is one that's under the radar, i'm on the whitelist and looking forward to the team's execution.

I think Ethereum is great, but the notion of a smart contract which is neither smart or a legally enforceable contract defeats the purpose.

I like my contracts dumb with simple logic that can't break that doesn't require so much auditing.

What CommerceBlock are doing is building federated side chain and using the BIP175 (which they wrote) for finance businesses, this could be massive for hedge funds.

BTC

Bitbay already has contracts that are unbreakable
Activity: 76
Merit: 7

Short Description:

Agreed. CommerceBlock is one that's under the radar, i'm on the whitelist and looking forward to the team's execution.

I think Ethereum is great, but the notion of a smart contract which is neither smart or a legally enforceable contract defeats the purpose.

I like my contracts dumb with simple logic that can't break that doesn't require so much auditing.

What CommerceBlock are doing is building federated side chain and using the BIP175 (which they wrote) for finance businesses, this could be massive for hedge funds.

BTC
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Short Description:

Activity: 112
https://goo.gl/ePsALC

How much of a return on investment are you expecting and why?
Pages:
Jump to: