Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO is better from the Three - page 2. (Read 458 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:30:48 AM
Undervalued tokens should be one of the key factors when looking for which ICO is better in comparing among multiple ones. The ones that have gone up, is already up, so they have a greater chance of volitailty, so its better to invest on the next best, or divide the choices in terms of the current potentiality of ones which are likely to rise sooner than other.
Activity: 47
July 22, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
I think these three are very potential with their ICO. In my point of view Poundi X will do better for investors. But you can also try to find the potential of Zilliqa and Kakushin.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
i think Kakushin Ecosystem is better choice among those three. From my opinion this system is promising and current situation of this system rate is low. i think this is the rigth time to invest on it
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 05:32:46 PM
From my point of view this three are useable. Among this three I prefer Zilliqa. It have a awesome ecosystem. Prominent user of crypto support this concept. For me it’s a very strong coin. So I think it’s the best among this three.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 05:10:15 PM
Yeah,  those three are actually a great project with lots of potentials.

But there are other great projects too like ONT,  QUARKCHAIN,  STEEM
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 04:06:08 PM
The Kakushin Ecosystemis able to ensure safety. Kakushin Ecosystem will be ahead for more profits and availability. Blockchain Technology has been used here that’s why it is more reliable.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 02:27:13 PM
You can go for any of the ICO but before that you must do some careful research on the sector you are interested in investing. But one thing you must keep in your mind that in the era of technology, you always think twice before you take any investment decision.
Activity: 336
July 21, 2018, 08:59:11 AM
You can invest in as many ICOs as you wish but some promising ICOs are Kakushin, Zilliqa, PundiX, DagX. Zilliqa and PundiX have a functional coin system whereas Kakushin is already a known ICO based on IP. Invest according to your preference.
Activity: 306
July 21, 2018, 07:59:58 AM
I heard about it and surprising is that investors are suggesting zilliqa, I'm afraid that I still didn't heard about it, Eveyday many new trading tools arrive in the market it is hard to decide which one is reliable so my opinion will be before trusting on anything you must do the proper analysis of thing otherwise it can also cause harm
Activity: 294
July 21, 2018, 05:46:17 AM
I think Zilliqa is doing very good than the two other ICOs. Zilliqa is currently at the 28th position in the coin market and it has a promising objective and the members are also very credible,
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
July 17, 2018, 07:22:53 AM
Hello...Freinds..

I'm listening about Three ICO's named Zilliqa, Pundi X & Kakushin Ecosystem. Which ICO is more promising and Why?

I am looking at rates on www.icoguide.com they are trustworthy for me and this projects are not listed there. It is interesting why?

Agree, this is very good platform with not paid rates, I would like to see the project here also.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 07:18:40 AM
Hello...Freinds..

I'm listening about Three ICO's named Zilliqa, Pundi X & Kakushin Ecosystem. Which ICO is more promising and Why?

I am looking at rates on www.icoguide.com they are trustworthy for me and this projects are not listed there. It is interesting why?
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
July 17, 2018, 06:35:10 AM
Kakushin itself says what the project is. I think the top of all will be Pandex, they have the development of the project is very fast despite the falling market.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
July 17, 2018, 06:08:11 AM
PundiX is really going well. But market is in the depression completely now. It will be better than now soon, I think.
Activity: 93
July 17, 2018, 06:06:33 AM
Zilliqa is definetly a solid project and it's now ranked 27 on CMC "Zilliqa’s high throughput means that you can focus on developing your ideas without worrying about network congestion, high transaction fees or security which are the key issues with legacy blockchain platforms." it's just scalable and secure , a project with some great partnerships.Pundi X is also good in my opinion with their XPOS solution and could play a role in making crypto more accessible to the masses. as far as that Kakushin ecosystem goes i think it's just another project that want to piggy back off the blockchain/Decentralised/... to gather money but there is plenty of project out there working on the same with solid execution and great teams so i don't see Kakushin competitive advantage.(PS: if you're open to more projects check U Network, ZAP , PRiVCY)
Activity: 7
July 17, 2018, 05:51:50 AM
Can consider dagX
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 05:46:01 AM
I like the PundiX project. He's trying to fix the root problem we have between a cryptocurrency and a normal life. The ability to pay in cryptocurrency in any store/cafe/etc.without additional tricks.
Activity: 142
July 17, 2018, 05:25:17 AM
I think that the second is still the most promising, the company simply gave an incredible growth up, and there is still a very big plus that if you bought their coins and are the owner and keep on your wallet then for that you will be awarded with additional coins every month!
Activity: 169
July 17, 2018, 05:14:15 AM
Hello...Freinds..

You should invest in the Pundi X Coin project. Because this is a potential project when Pundi X is a form of POS-like payment. Pundi X targets retailers. Surely in the future, Pundi X will be more user, and you should buy Pundi X before n becomes popular.
Activity: 11
July 17, 2018, 05:11:17 AM
Zil and PundiX are the promising projects since they are the functional token.

Zil is high throughput blockchain, you will not worry about network congestion, high transaction fees or security, while PundiX is digitalizing any physical stores, then you can buy cryptocurrency using fiat, bank card, mobile wallet or Pundi XPASS
Pages:
Jump to: