Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for February and March? - page 31. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 13
From the ICOs listed in the first post I don't see 1 good project. Why haven't you posted projects that are worth getting into - like dadi or arc block?

Btw, I see a good project in your signature, it will be in our list today
I saw stopthefake ICO and I fell in love with the name. I think authenticating product and service through blockchain to detect fake is  a  brilliant idea.

Agree also

I don't think such projects can solve the problem of fake anything. Moreover, it will make the problem even worse. First, the reason of fake, let's say, cloths exist is NOT someone produce it. It's because there is a DEMAND on the market for fake cloths. How do these projects affect on demand? I don't see it.

Second, why there is a demand on the market? Because fakes are cheaper. How do these projects affect on the prices of original cloths? I don't see it also.

sounds reasonable
Why wait till Feb? LiveEdu is fast closing its ico

Money are coming soon my friend, we're not sitting on a yacht drinking cocktails with supermodels Grin It takes time for me to get $10k which I don't afraid to lose
I would recommend DIW. Its not yet in pre-ico, rather it is whitelist. But i have high hopes for this project.

DIW plans to produce an easily integrated check out solution for standard, open source website CMS that will allow the secure check out on e-commerce websites giving its users the chance of paying either by major fiat or crypto currencies.

You can see the full review on icotoinvest.com and the website for DIW https://www.diwtoken.com/

Why do you think current ecommerce check out solutions working with plastic cards are not safe? What's the problem with them? DIW seems preetty unfocused project for us
From the ICOs listed in the first post I don't see 1 good project. Why haven't you posted projects that are worth getting into - like dadi or arc block?

Why do you think selected projects are not good? Your opinion is very welcome.

We're making research about ArcBlock right now. May I ask you about it? ArcBlcok's WP says "ArcBlock is a platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications". Applications like what? Can you give few examples?

Thanks for Dadi, will check it
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
I would recommend DIW. Its not yet in pre-ico, rather it is whitelist. But i have high hopes for this project.

DIW plans to produce an easily integrated check out solution for standard, open source website CMS that will allow the secure check out on e-commerce websites giving its users the chance of paying either by major fiat or crypto currencies.

You can see the full review on icotoinvest.com and the website for DIW https://www.diwtoken.com/
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Bubbletone, Globalwifi...Yeah, really nice topic, thanks. Will also to educate overs project!

Thanks. Why do you think DIW is promising?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Bubbletone, Globalwifi...Yeah, really nice topic, thanks. Will also to educate overs project!
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
Why wait till Feb? LiveEdu is fast closing its ico
Activity: 182
Simple Liquidity - Fueled by NEO
Activity: 96
Man, Refereum and Bubbletone look really nice. Hope I'll get the chance to grab some - they really look like something succesfull.

Thanks, I agree about Bubbletone. Why do you think Refereum is also worthful? I don't trust the projects claiming like "everybody makes money"

Why do you think Bubbletone is worthful one? I don't see why blockchain is necessary in this project

It's Graphene-based and aimed to disrupt existing Telecom market globally. Graphene is powerfull blockchain as itself, so whether it's really worhful depends on the team only, all the rest is good for sure. Read the WP, it's worth to spend couple of minutes
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I recommend Debitum Network to you. The ICO period started today and will continue until February 25th.
They have a different idea, so check it out.
many ICOs out there earlier this year including Paypro and I think this coin will find its price after ICO

It has lots of negative feedback on Trustpilot. Why do you think it's trustworthy? Did you make YOR?
You can have a look at DIW. I believe this ICO has high potential.

DIW offers a decentralized way of storing personal data such as wills, login credentials, financial related details, identification documents, KYC & KYS documentation and many more, In effect they will be using blockchain technology to keep all your data highly encrypted in a secure digital wallet or "vault" that you will have access to at any time.

Thanks for your suggestion. However, we decided to reject this project. It seems unfocused in our opinion
I think that the policypal is an excellent project that deserves attention. But the number of participants is limited and therefore it will be very difficult to participate in the project. But the project is very promising, and the token will show good growth.

thanks, I agree it's interesting one
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
You can have a look at DIW. I believe this ICO has high potential.

DIW offers a decentralized way of storing personal data such as wills, login credentials, financial related details, identification documents, KYC & KYS documentation and many more, In effect they will be using blockchain technology to keep all your data highly encrypted in a secure digital wallet or "vault" that you will have access to at any time.
I think Arcblock is a good ICO. But the Registration for ArcBlock Token Sale Event has been closed and  public sale will start on Feb 3rd, 2018, 7pm CST. ArcBlock is a platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications. This is one of the best project in 2018.

Decentralized apps like what? like Telegram or Whatsapp? what is the benefit for an app to be decentralized?
Pages:
Jump to: