Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for March and April? - page 2. (Read 173 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I have one ico but kindly do your own research, kepler technologies
Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together.

Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
You have to do your research
My personal choice is Browsers Lab for March
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
I choose Red Lanterns (link in my profile).
This is interesting project
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
More and more Its becoming hard to say or choose, but loomia and dadi look promising.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Hi everyone! I've been reading all the top altcoin discussions and blockchain news around 2 or 3 months.

So many ICOs every month, what is favorite upcoming ICO For March and April?

I also saw that there are many projects, but almost all of them are really bad. One project that I like and that I expect it to - Origin Protocol
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! I've been reading all the top altcoin discussions and blockchain news around 2 or 3 months.

So many ICOs every month, what is favorite upcoming ICO For March and April?

Pages:
Jump to: