Pages:
Author

Topic: Which indicators you use? - page 4. (Read 736 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
January 17, 2023, 07:39:44 PM
These could be the most common now.
  • RSI
  • MACD
  • Bollinger Bands

Don't stick to one indicator, if one of them has consistent failures, switch quickly to another one.
There are too many of them to use, just DYOR for it if you really learn some indicators.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
January 17, 2023, 06:26:07 PM
I have been trading for a while now and have hit/miss success with it so I'm interested in which indicators you use the most? For me, right now I use EMA 50, Alligator and MACD/RSI(depends), and I try to make my decisions based on them and on my experience.
RSI/MACD
MA
FIB
Support and resistance lines

and some various indicators basing up on market condition.
If much prefer i would really be liking to have that naked trading yet you could able to point out
on just looking those candle positions which is something varies on someones experience.
Doesnt matter on which one you would use as long it would really be that beneficial for you on whatever you are dealing with.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
January 17, 2023, 06:03:02 PM
The indicators you mentioned are not really far from what others use and no indicator that is perfect because from time to time they also have some failure attributed to them especially when a trend is formed and volatility. What the difference is, you can look at your trading style and adjust it like your risk that you take. Reduce your risk, don't stay in the market all the time, use stop loss also.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
January 17, 2023, 05:44:01 PM
I used BB with RSI but I later understood that no matter the indicator that you use, no indicator that can not fail. The problem most traders faced and losing money is the wrong strategies that they are using, traders needs to use low amount of funds to start trading and to know how to make use more of averaging than stop loss. Averaging are for professional traders.
Right now I'm testing those on low time frames and trying to be over 50% in good trades. But I'm trading small money like you sad, it's stress free. Even like this is hard to stay over 50% adding bigger funds and more stress it seams almost impossible to be in profit.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
January 17, 2023, 05:35:54 PM
I used BB with RSI but I later understood that no matter the indicator that you use, no indicator that can not fail. The problem most traders faced and losing money is the wrong strategies that they are using, traders needs to use low amount of funds to start trading and to know how to make use more of averaging than stop loss. Averaging are for professional traders.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
January 17, 2023, 05:24:34 PM
I have been trading for a while now and have hit/miss success with it so I'm interested in which indicators you use the most? For me, right now I use EMA 50, Alligator and MACD/RSI(depends), and I try to make my decisions based on them and on my experience.
Pages:
Jump to: