Pages:
Author

Topic: Which industries don't need blockchain? - page 5. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 03:21:21 PM
From all indications, blockchain is needed by almost every industry. There has to be one area of their business that will surely require the integration of the technology. Be it engineering, commerce, entertainment, etc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
since blockchain is concerned, blockchain is fit for industries sa far as industries have methods, guidelines, products,money transanction..blockcain is complete system from the start to end and back to start so it can help their processing easy, quick and accurate..
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
November 23, 2018, 09:52:16 AM
It appears as though every company is trying to integrate the use of blockchain technology.

https://www.blockchain-council.org/blockchain/top-10-companies-that-have-already-adopted-blockchain/

Some might have legitimate reasons, others just for the hype and hell of it.

Are there any industries that can't benefit from using blockchain technology in their business practices? Where it doesn't matter?

isn't all business actually profitable, even since the blockchain and crypto don't exist yet. And at that time we knew that the systems used in such businesses had more dark sides, such as how they were not transparent to users and investors, whereas the existence of this blockchain was only an option if someone wanted a different thing or a new development
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
now it is very often possible to meet the ideas for introduction the Blockchain which do not make any sense in general. therefore before introducing it, it is necessary to think whether it is worth it.
Activity: 25
November 23, 2018, 08:41:58 AM
As long as companies accept online payments, thee need blockchain. Furthermore, it is not just about payments but also about data, storages, smart contracts. I think it can be applied to any industry.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
In my opinion, insurance is more alike to a joint venture system and funds will be disbursed to the entitled people just as in the agreement, if there are differences in class it is natural, because the monthly fee is more expensive.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 03:23:40 AM
Making use of the blockchain technology is a thing of choice and we are not the ones to tell whether it’s going to benefit any company or not, it’s all left for them to carry out a meeting and know if the Blockchain tech that is being said will in any way benefit their company or organization. I have seen a lot big companies that backs projects that has to do with Blockchain but don’t make use of it.

Maybe journalism? At least not the entertainment news media outlets. It might be beneficial to hard-hitting news, but I'm not sure if it will be a good thing for the newspaper and the people.

I think it would especially be great for the media and the people. Decentralized news websites would eliminate fake news. It would be resistant to censorship and verifiable, while ensuring accuracy and transparency by using incentives.

Lol, you’re confused. The comment you replied is saying that the Blockchain technology won’t benefit/work for journalism and here you are saying that it will be a good thing to be used in the media please how exactly are we going to make use of the blockchain technology in journalism? It’s not a must that companies will make use of blockchain and its not even necessary.
The industrial sectors which are related to agriculture are not so much optimistic about the currency and have its roots in the traditional way of doing business. The underdeveloped countries might not feel the need to adapt it so soon.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
November 16, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
Many industries not needed and never got positive respond with bitcoin, they have always try to make bitcoin is drop and have lower price, we have keep and support for bitcoin could have connection with many industries on the world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 07:31:55 AM
burger stall doesnt need.

joke aside, blockchain basically can be adopted in all industries. no matter what business you do, you still need money. you still need an account. thats where blockchain come in.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
November 16, 2018, 04:03:01 AM
I think the question should more or less be: "What industries are willing to accept the blockchain".

IMO, virtually every single industry can benefit from blockchain technologies, but it's up to the contributors of said industry to accept it with open arms.

The financial payments industry may be a TAD more willing to accept blockchain technologies than, lets say, the farming industry for example.
Activity: 29
November 16, 2018, 03:01:18 AM
There is no company that does not need blockchain technology. If the blockchain techology is not use for financial transactions it can be useful for proper verification and ascertaining accuracy in the company's data.
Well it is one of its kinds and I think should be adapted by every industry to boom economic situation and deal with the growth easily. In the mean time, the underground economic sector cannot adapt it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 16, 2018, 02:56:36 AM
It appears as though every company is trying to integrate the use of blockchain technology.

https://www.blockchain-council.org/blockchain/top-10-companies-that-have-already-adopted-blockchain/

Are there any industries that can't benefit from using blockchain technology in their business practices? Where it doesn't matter?
all industries that do not involve money in running their business,
as we know, that all industries must involve money as a transaction tool, so there is no industry that does not need blockchain technology
including charity programs though
Activity: 47
November 16, 2018, 02:49:10 AM
It is fair to think that blockchain technology has outgrown its initial ambitions. However, its scope is larger than originally imagined. It may not be for all and sundry but it will useful for almost every industry especially where payments are concerned. Then you have stuff like; identity management, decentralized apps, simplifying the internet of things, making smarter predictions, streamlining supply chains, etc. The list is endless and applicable to different facets of morden life.
Some industries already have put their interest in it. Some are trying to adopt it, and some are just not considered it worthy. They all need to be updated and briefed about positive points.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

I think it belongs to agriculture. When we grow, we do not need to have any smart payment method. I think that is the only field that does not need to use blockchain technology.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 13, 2018, 11:12:18 AM
All industries require payment, if they accept bitcoin as payment, then all industries need blockchain.
I actually agree with your opinion than others, or about the explanation of whether to accept the blockchain or not. no need to go further, first is whether anyone accepts bitcoin as payment. if there is, the blockchain will automatically become one of their systems. but it can be outside of bitcoin, companies use bitcoin. but it will be more relevant if the use of bitcoin as payment is preferred.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 09:06:38 AM
I dont know if it is possible to be considered an industry but i find hard to apply the blockchain technology in a graveyard or something similar. I know it sounds horrible.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
Of course there are industries that won't need blockchain technology such as agriculture, poultry, fisheries, and a lot more. But, instead of thinking where blockchain doesn't have significance, it's better to think of the industries where blockchain is very useful. As they say, blockchain can revolutionize a lot of existing processes in financial, HR, services, and many more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
November 13, 2018, 08:47:26 AM
It is fair to think that blockchain technology has outgrown its initial ambitions. However, its scope is larger than originally imagined. It may not be for all and sundry but it will useful for almost every industry especially where payments are concerned. Then you have stuff like; identity management, decentralized apps, simplifying the internet of things, making smarter predictions, streamlining supply chains, etc. The list is endless and applicable to different facets of morden life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 08:37:47 AM
Blockchain is open to everyone so small, medium, and large industries. It is up to them how they are going to implement because blockchain is very convenient to used. But as what some are suggesting, why used blockchain in small industries if they can manage it properly and don't take so much budget.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
November 13, 2018, 08:11:42 AM
I'm not sure that any industrie needs a public blockchain.There is lots of hype about blockchain implementation in various industries and all the benefits that it will bring,but I'm not sure about it.
The implementation of a blockchain in every industry will be quite expensive,while the benefits are questionable.
Pages:
Jump to: