Pages:
Author

Topic: Which informational resources do you use to look for new projects/events? - page 2. (Read 224 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Telegram groups has been more than helpful with information regarding new projects and events, and it is readily accessible, and what I mostly use. In addition, I have been lucky to come across other sites like bountyhive and bountyox.io which has also been helpful as regards giving information to new projects.
Activity: 181
It’s important that everyone need to aware always to choose their  project. Because now we can see many scam projects are appear in ICO and different platform. So by your awareness I wish everyone will be safe with their wallet.
Activity: 59
There are some other sites but Forico has been the most trust worthy. I have been following BTC forum for latest news as every time I visit this website the latest update is always here.
Activity: 55
You can check out on icostats, tokenmarket, icoalert, etc sites. They give good reviews from my view. I think it will be better if you check reviews on as more sites as you can.
Activity: 1
There are several ways. I prefer tokenmarket and icoindex. You can also updates news and reviews on forums. It needs a lot of research to judge an ICO.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
I'm using a lot of resources but most of them isn't very useful and distract my attention. For the most part I use icodrops.com for the quick ICO review because these guys filtered the ICOs before adding on their site. If I want to see new events(meetups, conferences) I would use coinmarketcal.com for that. It's the most convenient calendar in my opinion. But there are plenty of them. Just google "cryptocurrency calendar" and you will find enough options for you.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I usually use ICODrops. Sometimes ICOBench too.
I see many people believe in ICODrops.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Now a lot of resources to find a good project, firstly it is of course this forum, the most reliable and proven resource with a lot of necessary information and feedback from experienced users. Secondly, of course, rating sites, and of exchange, thirdly the sites devoted to ICO and new developments - ICObanch, BountyLord and many others. Also help news channels BitJournal or telegram channels,such as Paкeтa8, Crypto ICO Board and others. All information can also be easily obtained through Google search)))
Activity: 154
This is actually very good site for getting all sorts of information relevant and needed for any kind of ICO details, when investors look for verifications and researches for analysis. It has all the legalized and enlisted ICOs that are top, rising and growing with potentiality. If you ever need to find a reliable site, this is the perfect spot, that I personally recommend too. The most interesting part is it also, enlists the ongoing, upcoming and most hyped ICOs in three categories fro you to invest, do more research or just analyze on in general. Thank you for the link, was very helpful.
Activity: 86
 Which informational resources do you use to look for new projects/events and other information about ICOs and crypto?

Last months I use https://forico.io

Really useful tool and I know that placement there is free, we've published one our project there.

What do you think about this resource?

And which websites do you usually use to look for the crypto- and ICO-info?
Pages:
Jump to: