Pages:
Author

Topic: which is a good option?? Trade or Hodl - page 7. (Read 2326 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
October 28, 2020, 01:54:51 PM
I will not choose any one separately . If you have enough capital you will hold 50% and 50% use for trade. As a result, even if there is a loss on one side, it will be able to recover from the other side.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 27, 2020, 06:11:43 AM
Is it better to keep good project coins for holding?
                                or
Trade in spot/ futures market in less leverage.

It depends on what you're looking to do, on SnapEx trading can make you a lot of profit but it also comes with substantial risks attached to it, its your choice really. You can trade at SnapEx if you would like Smiley
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
October 27, 2020, 01:35:17 AM
I think trading is good if you have enough knowledge about alt coin. Another you don't get profit. You can make regularly profit in trade so i tell trade is good.
If you have lots of time to monitor the market then trading is a good option for you. As long as you know what to expect and prepared for the risk then you might try it.

On the other side holding is the opposite strategy, because it doesnt require time and effort. Just buy a potential coin and set a price on when you're planning to sell it. Holding takes time to profit so if you can bear waiting for uncertain period then this strategy can fit you.
Activity: 793
Merit: 251
October 27, 2020, 01:20:12 AM
Is it better to keep good project coins for holding?
                                or
Trade in spot/ futures market in less leverage.
I prefer holding rather than trading in this bull market because I don't have a lot of capital and a keen sense of the market. Holding low value coins and quality , it was more in line with my goal than anything else.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
October 27, 2020, 12:42:43 AM
I think trading is good if you have enough knowledge about alt coin. Another you don't get profit. You can make regularly profit in trade so i tell trade is good.
Since trading doesn't have to be difficult more longer it could be most ideal choices. At present loads of assets out there and accessible to get any alternative that suite you. You can make routinely benefit in trading as long as you have the right on risk management.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 26, 2020, 11:53:20 PM
Trading is always the best reason for me because I don't have enough patience to hold on. I enjoy low profits because i believe i will one day become a better trader. Once he retires from trading at a loss, he can never be called a trader but can make a profit to try again later. However, the amount of willpower must be high and the practice of repetitive trading must be practiced especially your goal should be a successful trader.
The same with you I am not loyal waiting for one year for holding some coin without have potential going up to higher price, many time I think why have to hold coin for long time if get chance to trade and earn daily profit every day. I think will get most higher profit when you trade your assets than hold for one or two years later, you can compare every day with $500 assets holding you can take profit about 50$ to 100$ each time your make trade, how many time trade you make almost one or two years and you can get enough profit than you have hold coin although some time you get risk with coin trading have lower price, but you can income every day and take other chance to trade with other coin without waiting your coin holding reach to the top price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
https://www.xsl-labs.io
October 26, 2020, 11:49:28 PM
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
October 08, 2020, 10:42:16 PM
I prefer trading especially when there's a great variety of different platforms.

This depends on that individual though.

If you already know how harsh the movement in the market is, then people would tend to adapt and make opportunities out of it, there are others that is still new and I suggest or recommend them to HODL while they learn things or as they hold it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
October 08, 2020, 07:51:11 PM

each person has different risk appetites.
for those who can tolerate higher risks and who have emotional control and discipline trading is not such a big deal.

definitely it's possible to do both
some advice to keep trading and invetment accounts separate.
This is what the traders really do. They have separated account to swing and scalp or even hold. Both strategies will give us profits in specific time. It just depend on how we enter and what is our goal for our investment. Right now, staking can ease your patience. Why? You can gather many coins when you are holding them. This is the reason why almost all my coins can be staked in their own respective wallets. And I always left my trading account a usd / btc because it is the fund that I used to trade.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
October 08, 2020, 05:50:40 PM
I prefer trading especially when there's a great variety of different platforms. Now I'm testing Changelly Pro. Welcome to join  Wink
That's a great benefit if you choose trading actually. You have great choice of coins if you trade, you can diversify and sell/buy it easily once the profit/goal is fulfilled.

To be honest, there is no reason to actually choose trade over hodl and vice versa. Both have their pros and cons, and if you ask anyone they have different perception regarding this.

each person has different risk appetites.
for those who can tolerate higher risks and who have emotional control and discipline trading is not such a big deal.

definitely it's possible to do both
some advice to keep trading and invetment accounts separate.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 08, 2020, 05:23:42 PM
I prefer trading especially when there's a great variety of different platforms. Now I'm testing Changelly Pro. Welcome to join  Wink
That's a great benefit if you choose trading actually. You have great choice of coins if you trade, you can diversify and sell/buy it easily once the profit/goal is fulfilled.

To be honest, there is no reason to actually choose trade over hodl and vice versa. Both have their pros and cons, and if you ask anyone they have different perception regarding this.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
October 08, 2020, 05:21:26 PM
Good option? Depends on who...
If you just want to gain profit and are a calm person who is resistant to dramatic price falls and changes, then HODL is a better choice. But trading? Well, who does nothing, makes no mistakes so in this case, this is a sure win but personally I am against HODL because if we hold our money and don't move it, then nothing will be changed/created. Money has to be in a circulation. Someone has more while others need it. When you hold, price depend on those who trade and you are out of game. Personally I don't like when something is in stuck, I prefer money to be in move but trading can cause your profits to rise and fall, everything depends on your skills and luck too, luck plays a huge role in both of these situation in any way.
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 08, 2020, 03:54:44 PM
In my opinion both are good. But you need to have enough knowledge about trading. For hold you need to gather knowledge about potential coin. If you want to trade then you need to spend more time than hold. You can make daily profit by trading.
By holding potential coin like Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin you can also make huge profit. But you need to wait till the Price rising.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
October 08, 2020, 08:13:39 AM
Almost exchange right now needed KYC and become more security for your assets saving, you can hold for long time your coin on the exchange market without worry with your account after success submit KYC, but CEX.io is not guarantee you will hold safety your coin there for long time because many exchange have been stop working after their exchange hacker and without give back for investor money although billion dollar their coin assets in exchange market.

Each exchange has its rules stipulated that you deposit your funds at your own risk. If the funds are lost, stolen by hackers, they will not be refunded to you. This rule applies regardless of whether you are going through identity verification or not. So keeping your assets on exchange wallets is not safe.

It's true that every exchange has its own rules like Kucoin which was hacked yesterday but Kucoin guarantees the safety of funds for its users because they have insurance if something happens like this, but all exchanges can't do this so please keep assets on the exchange not too long  because it's a high risk.

No matter how strong the security is applied on the exchange, hackers will definitely find loopholes to take the money.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 08, 2020, 08:04:24 AM
Almost exchange right now needed KYC and become more security for your assets saving, you can hold for long time your coin on the exchange market without worry with your account after success submit KYC, but CEX.io is not guarantee you will hold safety your coin there for long time because many exchange have been stop working after their exchange hacker and without give back for investor money although billion dollar their coin assets in exchange market.

Each exchange has its rules stipulated that you deposit your funds at your own risk. If the funds are lost, stolen by hackers, they will not be refunded to you. This rule applies regardless of whether you are going through identity verification or not. So keeping your assets on exchange wallets is not safe.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 08, 2020, 06:12:28 AM
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 28, 2020, 02:55:43 PM
that very depends on your ambitions and plans for crypto. I prefer trading, coz I like the process. besides, DEFI is trendy opportunity now - you can check it. A lot of exchanges already start some platforms and list these tokens
heard that cex.io announced defi platform and enable credit card  purchase of tokens and they have zero fee campaign till september

Hope they extend it till next month, October. We're about to end September now so you should hurry up especially from what I know that CEX.io requires KYC?

My answer to OP's post is that have both ways. You need to trade whenever you see it benefits you for buying or selling the digital asset. Also you may need to hold on to a few digital assets too as you may never know when those assets will go boom.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 28, 2020, 05:59:45 AM
that very depends on your ambitions and plans for crypto. I prefer trading, coz I like the process. besides, DEFI is trendy opportunity now - you can check it. A lot of exchanges already start some platforms and list these tokens
heard that cex.io announced defi platform and enable credit card  purchase of tokens and they have zero fee campaign till september

Hope they extend it till next month, October. We're about to end September now so you should hurry up especially from what I know that CEX.io requires KYC?

My answer to OP's post is that have both ways. You need to trade whenever you see it benefits you for buying or selling the digital asset. Also you may need to hold on to a few digital assets too as you may never know when those assets will go boom.

You need to balanced everything, with proper knowledge it will be much easier to judge things up.

You are correct as timing is vey important each position you'll going to take will have corresponded response to your earnings.
Getting much attentions in when to trade and when to hold will increase the chance of getting better benefits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
September 28, 2020, 05:52:28 AM

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
September 28, 2020, 05:47:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: