Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is best Altcoin to buy now - page 16. (Read 3288 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
April 22, 2021, 04:26:47 AM
Hello Guys how r you.can you give me some suggestion about which Altcoin is best to buy now ??
Give your opinion. Thanks

There are a lot of good alt coins to be bought right now. My all time favourite is still ETH. The price is quite high but it is such a strong coin that we should see new ATH soon. Another much talked about coin at the moment is DOGE coin. Some people say it is overvalued but it dropped recently 15% so maybe it is a good time to buy some soon. I would definitely keep checking the price for another drop to get involved.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
April 22, 2021, 04:24:28 AM
There is no single answer, you can open coinmarketcap and look at the top 100 and you can choose. We need to look for fundamental altcoins, which have a high weight in the crypto industry. For example ETH BNB DOT TRX AVAX NEM NEAR GRT ADA UNI LINK XLM SOL NEO CAKE WAVES. This is not a complete list, of course it can be supplemented. But in my opinion these are violas in which there is a basis.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 22, 2021, 04:03:36 AM
Hello Guys how r you.can you give me some suggestion about which Altcoin is best to buy now ??
Give your opinion. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: